Chapter 25

"Because I love you, why else?" He told her, like it was the simplest thing in the world, like anyone else would do the same. Receiving a love confession from a lucid Luffy was far more powerful than she'd ever thought it could be.

He dwarfed all her fears, conquering them with simplicity. He was stupid and brash and overwhelmingly childish, but for her, he would sacrifice all that he had. Because he loved her, because she meant something to him. Nami was the receptacle of something that no one else could claim they had experienced, the suffocating depths of Monkey D. Luffy's affections.

It felt empowering, to be so loved, to look into his eyes and know that she was the apple of them. She couldn't think of anything else to say, but she knew what she wanted to do. Luffy's hands slipped from her arms and she wrapped her hands around his neck, her fingers tangling in the hair on his nape.

Luffy liked the look in her eyes, asking him to lave his mouth over her own. He was more than happy to provide, It was slow and passionate, burning, singeing from head to toe. Luffy dragged her onto his lap, her knees digging into the plush green seats on either side of his hips.

"I love you," she confessed against his lips, whispering it over and over again, hoping it would amount to the emotion he held for her. Luffy's hands fisted her shirt over her hips, soaking up every word of affection that fell from her lips. Luffy leaned back gingerly against the seat, and groaned as Nami's lips moved from his own, to his jaw.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," she repeated as her mouth moved from his jaw to his throat. She laid her mouth over the strong cord of his throat, sucking and nipping till Luffy was practically vibrating beneath her.

He gripped her hips and dragged her forward, till she was pressed snugly against him. The friction caused red hot pleasure to shoot through her veins, Nami was rabid for more. She rolled her hips against him, begging him to reproduce that same pleasure, again, and again till she fell to pieces in his arms.

"If this is what I get for handing myself over, maybe I should do it more often," Luffy joked, his voice a little more gruff than it had been just a few seconds ago. Nami sunk her teeth into him at the mere suggestion, he loosed a long groan at that, laced with pleasure at the claiming of the gesture.

"Point taken," he muttered, his hands gripping her hips and rolling them against him. Her own breath rattled out of her, accidentally inciting Luffy further, though she wasn't unhappy with the results.

"And you?" Nami said, her voice breathy and hitching when she hadn't intended it to. Luffy's reply was a short and clipped questioning grunt, their previous conversation being nothing more than a distant memory at this point. With each brush of her hips, Luffy pressed her harder and harder against him. Nami's head fell back, her hands gripping Luffy's shoulders for stability. Luffy's mouth beset her throat, she felt his teeth dragging against her.

"What were- ah. Your dreams like." Nami said, now moving her hips to his rhythm, rolling against the strained hardness of him, still contained in his pants. She pulled her head forward to look at him, awaiting his answer, hoping he would give it before she forgot what she had asked in the first place.

Luffy seemed to struggle for an answer before he drawled "most of the time, I don't," his breath hissed out between his teeth particularly hard as Nami pressed against him again. "But when I do. It's always about what I heard in that room, what I couldn't stop from happening."

Nami registered the sound of a slap that her mind had offered her, triggering a monotony of vile words and insults from Methias. Words that she had tried so hard to forget, seems they haunted him as much as they haunted her. Although, she suspected it was for a different reason entirely to hers.