Chapter 12

Marleen POV

       I saw summer walking towards the group with Ja'khi following behind her. Everyone was shocked to see Ja'khi, Dakota ran up to Ja'khi and slapped him Hard on the face. "Why would you do that to Ethan?!" Dakota yelled to Ja'khi in a loud but somewhat sad tone. "I couldn't control myself it was just so tempting..." Ja'khi  replied. After that statement Dakota stormed out room, I looked at Jakhi. He was looking down sobbing and crying. I kinda felt bad for him, we all know he didn't mean to. Then again Dakota hasn't eaten anyone else.... I looked at Ethan just laying there, I decided to wrap his wound to stop the bleeding. Dakota came back after a while, she still looked pissed but I could tell she had calmed down a little.
   Dakota glanced over at Ethan's motionless body, And she froze. "What's wrong Dakota?" I asked.
"Why does Ethan have a bandage..?" She asked in a low shaky tone. "To stop the bleeding from where Ja'khi bit his arm." I replied. Dakota's face had turned even more pale than it already was. "This isn't good Marleen."
"What do you mean Dakota?" I was now  very curious. "Ethan might become one of those monsters.." as soon as Dakota finished saying that, Ethan began to wake up.

     Ethan's POV

     I opened my eyes to see Two random girls standing Over me with scared faces.I didn't remember anything. The last thing I remember was Jakhi biting me. I realized that I felt different,stronger even. But with that strength a sense of hunger came over me,not for food but for something more. I stood up slowly, I looked around the room I saw three girls and one familiar looking boy. Another boy walked in the room with a girl with a low bun behind him.