Chapter 18

Summers POV

After the hug, We went to go rest and watch tiktok. I heard Marleen say "20 more minutes" with a sigh, honestly I was scared for Marleen, I didn't want her to die. It was time.., time to let Ethan loose, Marleen got onto the stage, Dakota and Jakhi let Ethan loose and the rest of us were hiding in the girls bathroom. "One,Two, three" Jakhi and Dakota counted before untying the rope, Before he was even untied, His eyes were locked onto Marleen "You got this marleen" everyone said. Ethan stood up and ran towards Marleen, She ran into the room Ethan followed her. "come on Marleen, you got this," I thought to myself. I could hear thudding against the wall I heard a big slam and lock, Marleen ran out and locked the bathroom door *She was covered in scars and bruises and we all ran to her "are you ok?!" We all kept saying in fear marleen was breathing hard trying to calm down,we all hugged her "Ethan's in the back of the bathroom...knocked out" "ik for sure that he's not dead tho'' marleen said with a tired voice at least he's alive i thought we all helped marleen off the bench and selah helped me Bandage Her, I left and went to cook us something to eat while nevaeh and Greg were putting stuff in front of the bathroom door so Ethan couldn't get out,selah and marleen were watching tiktok together and making edits, turns out Marleen has been taking pictures the whole time.

Ethan Pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to see that I was in a room. The last thing I remember is trying to eat that girl. My stomach feels empty. I walk up to the door and attempt to open it. When it didn't work I began banging on the door. I hear muffled voices behind the door, I think I can make out some of the words they were saying..."Guys what If he breaks out of the bathroom." "Then we put him back in." Another voice says. I stop banging on the door and try to think of a way to get out of this strange room. I walk up to the room's door and punch it. It cracks. I punch it again, it cracks more. I continued to punch the door until it finally collapsed. I walk out of the strange room to see the same humans that put me in that room. I notice that all of them seem awfully familiar.. I notice that the girl I had attacked earlier had a bandage on her leg. I smelt a scent coming from her wound. "Why do I want more of this scent." I think to myself. I finally snap out of my trance and come to realization. "Did I do that?" I think to myself. I felt a strange sense of guilt while thinking that I was the one that hurt her. "GUYS HE GOT OUT!" a girl with glasses shouts. Then she took off running, a tall girl with braids ran with her. Leaving only me, two zombies, and that girl I attacked. I stood there not knowing what to do٫ or say. The human girl's wound was driving me crazy. I could see that the girl was shaking but she wasn't feeling fear. You could just see two words glowing in her eyes....pride,sacrifice....I walked forward slowly. The girl grabbed a metal pole and got into form, while the male zombies Veins stuck out like hell you could see he was ready to protect. "Go back" the girl said ''I just stayed still "...." All I could hear was blood pumping through veins...but for some reason it wasn't coming from the girl...it was coming from him...the boy...the zombie....one of my kind...This whole situation was making my brain mess up so I stupidly ran at him. The human girl ran behind me and hit my head with a pole knocking me down, I yelled at her, she hit me again,and again,and again till I was knocked out...I knew I let her win, something was holding me back from hurting her...