3: Excitment

IAN
If I had a dollar for every time someone threatened to kill me, I'd have at least $100. But most times, I'd be scared to face them again, yet the idea of seeing Mickey again made me smile. There was something about him that was different. Yes, he threatened me, but with a bit of convincing, he lowered his gun and actually gave me a chance.

In 6 hours, I was to go to Mandy's house, as she wanted to show me something very important, something good. But first, I had to wake up. My dreams were getting very weird, weirder than usual.

Mickey had just gotten back to bed. I smirked, watching as Mickey laid next to me, his hand down below, making me moan.

"You know, I really appreciate you helping Mandy with her studies. It's not every day that a Milkovich gets all A's on a report." Mickey smiled, kissing my neck.

"So, do I get a reward or something?" I asked, Mickey winking.

"A good bitch always gets a good reward." Mickey continued to kiss down, eventually making it to my dick. He ended up sucking me off, making me moan louder and louder. Luckily, no one was home, meaning I could moan as loud as I wanted and no one could tell me to shut up. I felt a sweet release.

I lifted the covers to see Mickey wiping his mouth, a smirk plastered on his face. He moved back up to me, kissing me again.

My eyes opened fast, unable to believe that I just had a sex dream about Mickey Milkovich. I looked down, seeing that a tent had formed in my pants.

"Shit." I whispered, not wanting to wake my brothers up. Getting up and heading to the bathroom, I closed my eyes as pictured Mickey again. I sat on the toilet, slowly pumping myself until I had finally gotten myself to a quiet climax. Leaning back I took a few deep breaths in.

I quickly hid my junk as Lip entered the bathroom.

"You jerking off? Nice." Lip smirked.

"I'm in here, Lip! Jesus Christ!" I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't lock the door. Rooky mistake." Lip chuckled.

I rolled my eyes for a second time, slapping Lip's head.

I quickly headed back to the room, chucking my now dirty boxers into the very full laundry basket. I got dressed, feeling okay now that the time had reached 8 am. I knew it was early, but I guess that whatever Mandy had to show me was important, 'cause she messaged me at 8:05, wondering if I was going to be coming over soon. I chucked on some clothes and grabbed my bag.

I walked down to the Milkovich house, being careful not to be seen by anyone. I knocked on the front door, surprised to see Mickey opening the door.

"What's up, Gallagher. You here to study?" Mickey smirked, letting me inside.

"Actually, Mandy has something that she really wanted to show me." I explained, Mickey sitting on the couch.

"Well, if anything happens, I've got a gun only a few feet away." Mickey pointed to a gun that sat on a nearby chair.

Mandy appeared from her room, holding a piece of paper in her hand.

"I did it! I did it! I did it!" Mandy jumped up and down, giving me a hug.

"You did what?" I asked as she stopped hugging me, shoving a piece of paper at me.

"I got an A! For the first time in Milkovich history, I got an A!" Mandy smiled. I looked down at the marked paper, my eyes widening at the giant red A marked on the corner of her paper.

"This is awesome!" I grinned.

"And it's all because of you!" Mandy hugged me again.

"Let me see that." Mickey looked at Mandy in disbelief as I handed him the paper.

"Holy shit. Maybe one of us Milkovich kids will actually get into college." Mickey laughed as he threw the piece of paper back at Mandy.

"I'm glad I could be of service." I smiled, Mandy pulling me into another hug.

"Hey, uh, maybe you could help Mandy with other subjects? Y'know, being her friend and all?" Mickey offered, confusing me. I genuinely thought that maybe he'd kick me out now that I did what I aimed to do.

"Uh, sure...I guess." I smiled, Mickey smiling back at me.

Did Mickey Milkovich just smile at me?