10: No more Ned

IAN
As much as I enjoyed being with Mickey, I had one problem. Ned. Things were getting heated between Mickey and I, and considering there was a large age gap between Ned and I, I didn't want to make things weird.

"I'm going to end things with Ned." I told Mickey, who rested at the end of my bed, a cigarette in his mouth.

"Who the fuck is Ned- Oh, wait! Is he the old grandpa you've been fucking?" Mickey laughed.

"Correction, he's not a grandpa, but he is a father." I admitted, Mickey's jaw dropping.

"You're fucking some random guy's old dad?!" Mickey laughed.

"He's also married, so I just want things to be over. Besides, you're way better than he was." I laughed, Mickey trying his best not to fall off my bed out of laughter.

"Jesus fucking Christ, Ian. You have a fucked up taste in men." Mickey pretended to vomit.

"That says something about you, doesn't it?" I chuckled, Mickey scoffing.

"I'm not the one who was fucking a married guy with a kid!" Mickey laughed before I got up and started getting dressed, Mickey not hesitating to check me out.

"You can stay here. Fiona's working tonight, Carl, Debbie and Liam are staying with V's mom for the night and Lip won't be home until way later." I smiled.

"What about you? You're the only Gallagher that I give a shit about." Mickey asked.

"I'll be home as soon as I'm finished with Ned." I smiled, leaving my bedroom and the house.

———

The walk over to Ned's apartment was long and full of me rehearsing some stupid speech that I'd probably forget. I wanted to know exactly what I was going to say, as to not distract myself from the task at hand. I managed to remember half the shit I was going to say by the time I reached Ned's door. Knocking loudly, I watched as the door opened to reveal Ned practically naked, a towel covering the lower half of his body.

"Hey, Ned. We need to talk." I smiled, trying to look away from Ned's body.

"What's up? Is everything okay?" Ned asked, sitting on his bed, looking like he was one moment away from trying to kiss me.

"We can't see each other anymore. It's not you, it's me." I didn't bother with any bullshit.

"Why? Is there someone else?" Ned asked, not as shocked as I thought he would be.

"Yes. There is someone else..." I sighed, watching as Ned opened his legs, the towel barely covering him anymore.

"Oh really? Who is it? Wait, don't tell me that it's the twink that bashed me in the middle of the street." Ned looked at me, seeming really hurt.

"Well, yeah. He's around my age, and not more than 10 years older than me. He isn't married either and he doesn't have kids..." I admitted, not realising that my reasons for ending the relationship were because of Ned.

"Oh, and he's not a twink. He hasn't even come out as gay." I corrected Ned, who laughed.

"If he hasn't come out as gay, then how do you know that you like him?" Ned asked, confused.

"Because we've kissed and fucked a few times..." My breathing sped up when Ned put his hand on my thigh, moving it up and down.

"C'mon, Ian. You're really telling me that you don't want to see me because of a guy that hasn't even come out as gay?" Ned got closer to my dick, now actually attempting to palm me through my pants.

"Y- Yes..." I was starting to feel sick. I went to move away, but Ned gently grabbed my arm and kissed me, probably trying to get me to stay.

"Please, stop." I asked him, standing up. He pulled me in for another kiss, not willing to let me go.

"I said stop!" I yelled, slapping Ned across the face before rushing out of Ned's apartment, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

I ran all the way back home, barely able to get through my bedroom door without breathing properly.

"Whoa, what the fuck happened?" Mickey asked, looking concerned as I sat on my bed, trying to breathe.

"I- I ended it with Ned, but he refused to believe me. He tried to palm me through my pants...a- and when I got up, he kissed me and refused to let me go." I informed Mickey, who looked like he was about to kill someone.

MICKEY
After hearing how Ned treated Ian, I got Ned's address from Ian, who laid down. I went home, grabbed a gun and made my way to Ned.

Arriving at Ned's apartment, not bothering to knock, I busted open his door, seeing the old fucker putting a pair of pants on.

"Ha. No wonder Ian doesn't want to fuck you anymore. You have a limp dick you wrinkly fuck." I laughed at Ned, who knew exactly who I was.

"So, Ian's leaving me, for you?" Ned scoffed.

"First of all fuckhead, you and Ian were never together. You were fuck-buddies, that's it." I laughed, taking out my gun.

"Secondly, you're married and you have a kid. No wonder Ian made the right choice to stop fucking you." I cocked the gun, smiling when I heard the click.

"Thirdly, if you ever speak to Ian, try to contact Ian or even look at Ian again, I will rip out your tongue, cut off every single one of your fingers, and I will gouge your eyes out. Understand, fuckhead?" I held the gun at Ned, who trembled in fear. He nodded.

"That's what I thought." I aimed the gun at one of the vases in the room and pulled the trigger. The vase smashed due to the gunshot, clearly scaring Ned.

"That was your warning." I hissed before exiting Ned's apartment.

"Oh, and I'd delete Ian's number if I were you." I yelled, watching as Ned nodded before shutting his apartment door as I waited for the elevator.