4: Intrigue

MICKEY
I admit that it was interesting watching Ian and Mandy study. It was like watching two childhood friends just goof around while trying to learn whatever the fuck people learn in high school. In the middle of the study session, Ian pulled out his phone and proceeded to answer a call, leaving Mandy to get something to eat. I secretly followed Ian outside, watching as he put the phone near his face.

"Look, maybe...maybe I can get a ginger snap?" I looked at Ian, who smiled. The person he was on the phone with sounded old, like, father or grandpa old.

"I'm at my friend's house, studying." Ian spoke.

"Well, maybe later? Happy hour at The Fountain?" The older voice spoke, Ian chuckling.

"Yeah. Okay." Ian smiled. I watched as he hung up the phone. I quickly ran back to the couch, watching as he walked in through the front door, a smile on his face.

"That your grandpa?" I laughed, Ian sighing.

"Nah, just a guy I've been seeing." Ian smiled. I kept a serious face, but deep down I smiled at the thought of Ian blowing some random guy, who happened to seem much older.

"Oh, just a guy you've been, uh- you've been seeing?" Mandy sat down, confused.

"You guys, like, picnic together, or, uh- you gonna get a little dog with a fucking sweater?" I chuckled, trying not to laugh.

"Nah, we don't picnic. We mostly just fuck, like you and Angie, so I've heard from Mandy." Ian smirked.

For the rest of the morning, I watched as Ian helped Mandy study for her History exam, before he swiftly exited the house, clearly going to meet up with the guy he was on the phone to before.

An hour later, I stood outside some random store with a beer in my hand, watching as a very muscular Ian stood next to a slightly taller guy with white hair. He definitely looked like a fucking dad or some grandpa.

They eventually walked out of the bar, Ian looking happier than ever.

"Shit, Mickey. What the hell are you doing here?" Ian looked at me confused. He looked slightly happy that I stood in front of him, but not happy enough.

"Ah, you're the brother of the girl Ian's been tutoring, right?" The older guy looked at me, pointing to me. Apparently Ian had been talking about me to this old fuckhead.

"Oh, come on, Ian, don't be rude. Invite your boyfriend back to my place. I mean, the more the merrier, right?" The older guy smirked, looking at me up and down.

"I'm sorry. What'd you call me?" I chuckled, ready to kill this motherfucker for the accusation.

"What?" The older guy asked before I head-butted him, sending him to the floor.

"Oh, Jesus, Mickey!" Ian sighed.

"What the fuck did you call me, fag?" I got down to his level and punched the shit out of him, watching as blood ran from most areas of his face.

"Enough. Enough!" Ian tried to rip me away from the guy as cars swerved to avoid hitting us.

As I stood up, kicking the guy's stomach, Ian punched my throat, sending me to the floor.

"What the fuck, Gallagher?" I slowly got off the floor, catching my breath.

"Shit, Mickey. They're gonna call the cops." Ian panicked as I finally stood up, shaking myself off, ready to run.

"Are you okay?" Ian asked as his date tried to get up, but was unable to.

"Come on!" I yelled.

"Gallagher!" I yelled, wondering why Ian wasn't running.

"Sorry. I'll text you." Ian yelled before seeing that two cops had shown up, forcing me and Ian to bolt away.

"Ah, shit!" Ian cursed as the cops got faster, meaning we had to run as fast.

We ran throughout the streets, eventually getting to some random alleyway.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Ian yelled as he laughed, bending over to catch his breath. I started laughing as I ran, Ian catching up with me.

"Seriously Mickey, what the actual fuck is wrong with you?" Ian asked as we made our way back to our respective houses.

"I'm sorry, but you're studying with my sister. I just need to make sure that whoever my sister is studying with has high morals and isn't fucking random gay older men." I laughed, Ian pushing me.

"So, you know I'm gay? How long?" Ian asked, confused.

"A few days now. Also, I felt flattered when you checked me out the other day." I smirked, Ian's face looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Don't worry about it, Gallagher. Your little gay secret will stay with me." I smiled, watching as Ian went to turn around, but he stopped. I was a little confused when he stopped, but my confusion went away when Ian suddenly pulled me into a kiss. For the first time in a while, I was kissed by someone, and it felt nice, good, exciting.

Holy fuck I was kissing a dude. HOLY FUCK I WAS KISSING A GALLAGHER!