12: The beginning of the end

IAN
The morning was peaceful. I woke up in Mickey's arms, my face buried in his neck. I had been crying for hours beforehand, unable to wrap my head around the idea of Frank being my uncle and not my father.

Mickey and I had been hanging out for a while now, and I was unsure if that meant anything to him.

"Mickey, what are we?" I asked as I kept my eyes closed, imagining a very naked Mickey next to me.

"What do you mean 'what are we'?" Mickey asked, confused.

"I mean, what are we? Are we boyfriend and boyfriend, fuck-buddies..." I gave him a few options, finally opening my eyes to see Mickey's head popping out from underneath the sheets.

"Why you busting my balls, man?" Mickey asked, a smirk on his face.

"Just wondering if we're a couple or not." I asked, wondering what Mickey's response would be. He smiled, coming up to give me a kiss.

"Of course we are." Mickey smiled, inadvertently admitting that he was gay.

"A couple that hides?" I asked, Mickey rolling his eyes as he exhaled.

"Hey, it's working out so far, so good." He smiled, kissing my jaw.

"Getting kind of sick of it." I rolled my eyes, sitting up.

"Jesus Christ, man. How about you let me go deal with my stupid shit before I deal with your stupid shit?" He asked, trying not to laugh.

Mickey got up and got changed, leaving me to sit in his bed and wonder what life without Frank as a father figure would have been like.

I stood on a very grassy area, my mom sitting on a nice blanket while my dad and I ran around with our dog, throwing a tennis ball around.

"Ian, tell your father that if he keeps up this much activity, he's going to pay for it later." My mom smiled as she laughed, seeing that my dad had just been pushed over by the dog.

I snapped out of my dream, feeling a storm of tears spilling from my eyes as I looked around Mickey's room, admiring all his posters and memories. I saw a photo of Mickey and Terry when Mickey was a kid. Terry barely looked different, whereas Mickey looked more innocent and childish. I laughed at the photo, wondering where Mickey had changed.

After what felt like hours, Mickey was back home, this time with a pack of beers.

"Let's get wasted, and then fuck." Mickey smirked as he popped open the first two beers, handing one to me. Around 10 minutes had passed, with at least 6 beers being downed. Mickey has now hornier than before, our clothes on the floor as Mickey's hands were gripping his bed-frame. I was pounding Mickey, hearing him moan as he tried not to break the bed.

GENERAL
If you were in the Milkovich house, all you could hear was the sound of two people fucking. You'd actually believe that Mickey was fucking some loud ass woman who couldn't keep her mouth closed, but unfortunately for Mickey and Ian, the person who just entered the house wasn't keen on who he was about to walk in on.

Neither Mickey nor Ian heard the front door shut, as Mickey's moans were louder than ever, considering they both believed that they were home alone. When the head of the house, Terry, heard moans, he rolled his eyes and tried to ignore the very disgusting sounds that were coming from Mickey's room, as he knew that Mickey often forgot to keep the noise down when having a girl over.

Deciding to shut the pair up, he walked over to Mickey's room initially opening the door so he could tell the woman and Mickey to shut up, but his eyes widened and his jaw dropped when he saw Ian Gallagher ass-fucking Mickey. Terry got angry, seeing the smile on Mickey's face before he realised that his father had just walked in on him and Ian.

MICKEY
I couldn't believe how much fun I was having being ass-fucked by Ian. He was so good and every time he pounded into me, I couldn't help but let out a satisfying moan.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" My heart dropped when I realised who had just opened my bedroom door. My smile quickly dropped when I saw my dad standing in the doorway, looking like he had just seen a ghost. Ian hesitantly but quickly pulled out, finding boxers. I did the same, watching as my dad didn't hesitate to wrestle Ian to the floor, punching him until his face was red and covered in blood.

"Get the fuck off him!" I screamed, jumping onto my dad. I got him off of Ian, who tried to get away, but my dad grabbed a gun from under my bed and shot the bedroom door right as Ian was about to open it.

"Stand over there, you faggot." My dad hissed at Ian as he knocked me out using the gun, laying me on the bed.

IAN
I stood in front of Mickey's bathroom door, tears streaming down my face as I could see the blood from my mouth dripping onto my torso. Mickey opened his eyes, going to speak, but he stopped when his dad guided a woman into the room, nothing but a purple dress on her body.

As the girl removed her dress, revealing her naked body underneath, Terry held a gun to my head as he pushed me onto a chair that he had gotten from the kitchen, forcing me to sit down as he tied my hands to it.

"This lovely lady right here, is going to fuck the faggot out of you. You hear me, Mickey?!" Terry yelled at Mickey as the girl straddled Mickey, waiting for permission.

"And you're gonna watch." Terry put the gun down and held my head so I was looking directly at Mickey and the girl that was now sitting on his dick.

"Ride him 'til he fucking likes it. Suka." Terry spoke, mostly likely smiling, and enjoying everything that was happening.

Every time I closed my eyes, Terry held the gun to my head, continuously watching me. Eventually, I was let go, but my hands were still tied together and Terry had slashed me with a knife from my left shoulder to my stomach. I managed to get home, trying not to scream in pain.

When I got to my front door-step, I barely opened the door when Debbie saw me, a worried look on her face.

"Holy shit, Ian. What the fuck happened to you?" Debbie asked, seeming genuinely concerned.

"T- Terry Mil- Milkovich." I stuttered, watching as Fiona walked downstairs, her face dropping.

"Lip! Carl! Get Frank. We have a Milkovich to kill." Fiona grabbed the bat from the wall halfway up the stairs.