6: Code names and confrontations

IAN
When I returned to my room, I noticed a little piece of paper on my bedside table. Lifting it off the table, I opened it up, seeing that Mickey had written a number.

Here's my number. Use it whenever you want. -Mickey.

Putting his number in my phone, I sent a text, not expecting to get a fast reply.

Me: Hey Mickey. Just got your note.

Mickey: Cool. Hey, just for safety, what's your middle name?

Me: Clayton...why?

Mickey: On my phone, you're under Clayton, just to be safe, in case my father goes poking around.

Me: Okay, what's your name short for?

Mickey: Mikhailo.

Me: Nice. Changed your name too.

Mikhailo: Okay, now all we have to do is erase the last 2 minutes of texts.

I smiled, deleting all previous texts, and just in time. Lip busted into the room, panicking, like he had lost something.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Fuck...fuck...fuck. Have you seen the USB with the white edge?" Lip asked, throwing stuff around.

"No? You need help looking for it?" I asked, putting my phone down onto my bedside table.

"Yes please. It has 34 important images that I need ASAP." Lip sighed, checking every possible small space. He stopped for a second, picking up my phone. I attempted to take it from him, but he smirked and moved away.

"Who's Mikhailo?" Lip asked, confused by the name itself.

"New friend." I smiled, immediately taking my phone back.

"Please don't tell me you befriended a Russian kid..." Lip sighed, rolling his eyes.

"No Russian kid was befriended because of the number." I laughed.

———

MICKEY
"I heard you sneaking back in early this morning. Where'd you go?" Mandy asked as she smiled.

"I went to see someone." I lied, kind of.

"You went to see Ian, didn't you?" Mandy asked, my eyes widening.

"Yes, I went to see Clayton." I gave her the look of 'shut the fuck up'.

"Clayton?" Mandy laughed.

"I don't want dad bashing me for texting or hanging out with Ian, so I've decided to call him Clayton, to be safe." I admitted, unable to believe that I was trying to secretly hang out with Ian.

"Wow. So it's official. You're befriending a Gallagher." Mandy gasped in shock.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. I'm not befriending a Gallagher. I'm simply opening a line of communication between Ian and me." I hissed.

"Oh, so Ian's more of a fuck-buddy than a friend." Mandy corrected herself.

"Exactly. He's a warm mouth, nothing else." I smiled, Mandy sighing.

"Then how come you seemed...different when you discovered that Ian was fucking another guy?" Mandy asked, confused.

"Says the girl who looked devastated and confused to find out that Ian was fucking a guy at all." I smirked, Mandy hitting me.

"I wasn't confused...or devastated, just...surprised." Mandy rolled her eyes.

"What did you say again? "Oh, just a guy you've been, uh- you've been seeing?" Yeah. You really sounded surprised." I laughed.

"Back to you, Mr 'I'm not gay'." Mandy laughed.

"I'm not." I looked at her, confused. Mandy closed and locked my bedroom door, hoping that dad was watching the TV way too loud like he always did.

"Mickey, where do I even begin? When I got an A, on my assignment, it was you who suggested that Ian help me with my other subjects. Yes, you did threaten Ian, but after that, you seemed a little too excited to exit your room every 30 minutes, always half naked. Also, you didn't shoot Ian, period. Every Milkovich, excluding me, would have happily shot Ian when they found him in the house. You, on the other hand- you threatened him, and then proceeded to let him stay. Also, you played a video game right next to him, and didn't even threaten him once." Mandy listed a few things that did prove my deeply-seeded homosexuality. If only she knew that I had kissed the red-head.

"Mandy, for fuck's sake. I'm NOT gay. Yes, I appreciated Ian for helping you, and I thought that you would benefit from more study. Also, I'm always walking around the house half naked and you know that. As for the 'not shooting him' bit, I didn't want to risk you losing your momentum with studying, so I didn't shoot the kid." I kept my voice to a minimum, while also trying desperately to convince her that I wasn't gay.

"You keep telling yourself that, but you know, I know and Ian knows that you're gay. Oh and by the way, you apparently make a good sex partner in Ian's dreams." Mandy laughed, my face dropping. Ian had a sex dream about me? 

I didn't know if I should have smiled or not. Hearing that Ian had a sex dream about me made me slightly hard. Luckily Mandy had no idea that my hands were covering the tent in my pants, at least, I don't think that she noticed.

"How do you know that?" I asked, confused.

"Ian tells me things. Unlike you, Ian and I have become friends." Mandy smirked before she unlocked my bedroom door and walked out, leaving me alone.