Chapter 4 - The Fourth Untold Prophecy

1930, Italy, The Rise of the Bloody Moon

209 years had passed after the first untold prophecy. 

The Elder continued to reign the Netherworld. Everyone still acknowledges him as the main ruler. No one had attempted to go against his will. 

News spread out that anyone who went against him was beheaded. 

An army of vampires had been formed, pledging their loyalties to the Elder. Powerful warlocks, werewolves and phoenixes.

They continued to feed on the blood of human beings. 

209 years had passed, and the moon had never risen like blood. 

Up until this day. 

The moon reflected on the sea in its full circle, creating a sea of blood. 

The bloody moon has risen after 209 years. 

Creating havoc to the Netherworld. 

The day the bloody moon had risen, Jay had fallen into a deeper sleep.

And he woke up perplexed, hesitant to give the fourth prophecy. 

Elder Hyuk lifted Kay by her neck, and she struggled for air. Jay chanted the fourth prophecy. Repeatedly. 

Amber

Fire

Power will be burnt. 

Amber

Fire

Death. 

The Elder threw Kay on the side and held Jay's neck in an instant. Jay looked at him displeased. 

"Reign is ending, so is death." Jay whispered. The twin had enough. They no longer wanted to be the eye of the council. 

Kay stood up and in a snap, she was beside the Elder. But the Elder is too powerful for both of them. Their bodies were both lifted up on air. He threw Jay's body on the side of the hall and let go of Kay's body. 

"Give me your vision now." Kay didn't answer. The Elder quickly went to Jay, then back to Kay. 

"You can't kill us." Jay mockingly whispered. The Elder laughed. 

"I can bite your beautiful sister to get her gift, then behead her after. But I adore her so much that I will not do that. So tell me your visions Kay, because I can just bite your twin brother and kill him now instantly. I killed a lot, I can kill Jay too."

The Elder handed his hand. Kay provided her visions. Her eyes having a glint of hope."

"Death. I am seeing your death."

The Elder glared at her. 

"Amber and fire. I am seeing your death on the hands of someone with a phoenix blood. And there's nothing you can do to stop it." The Elder released her. 

"No, no noooooooo!!!!!!!" He screamed like crazy. Kay's laughter echoed the room. "You knew well, our visions and prophecies are always happening. You can't escape death from the phoenixes. They have good heart by nature. They will crush you with fire. I can't wait for your demise. Our freedom."

He went back and forth the room.

Speaking to himself like crazy. 

Nana, his right hand tried to pacify her. 

"This can't be happening. I am the most powerful vampire. I have the blood of werewolves and warlocks. No, no……  the phoenixes cannot defeat me. They cannot kill me. Nooooooooo!!!!!!!!" 

"Nana, set me up with a meeting with our vampire armies." He commanded. She nodded in response. "And don't let the council know."

"Set the meeting today. I want all the powerful vampires present."

Italy, 1930, The Fourth Untold Prophecy

Amber

Fire

Power will be burnt. 

Amber

Fire

Death. 

The Elder tried to defy the prophecy. 

He ordered all existing phoenix vampires to be killed. 

Iron. When phoenixes are touched with iron, they burn. As they are good by nature, they were trusting. 

One by one, the army of vampires eliminated every living phoenix, whether hybrid or purebred. 

The Elder's greed for power, his fear of death made him wipe out an entire clan. 

Unbeknownst to him, there is one living survivor of the phoenix onslaught. 

The Fourth Prophecy

…. is still bound to happen.