Chapter 1

Afreen's POV
"Oh my gorgeous God!! I really don't want to believe what my eyes are showing me,,,is it my cousin/best friend Afreen that is meant to go shopping with me today or someone lying there in her body"wow,well there goes the drama queen!she just never gets straight to the point.
I sat up rubbing my sleepy eyes"Assalamu alaykum to you too sabrinah"i muttered sarcastically "ya Allah she's also got your voice!strange i must say" urgh!again with the drama "yup thats true and if you don't shut up she's going to make sure those are your last words" i glared at her.
"Whoa woman calm down,don't get all violent,i just came to get you and incase you've forgotten we've got shopping to do" she said the last part jumping on my bed and I chuckled.
"Oh thank your stars I don't hate shopping or you'd have been so outta my sight by now"and with that i grinned getting up from bed forgetting i was dreading waking up just some minutes ago,and by the way who wont?! When you've got a best friend that's as loud as mine.
Well i must say I really love her,she's been my best friend,my sister,and my cousin. she could get all too loud,melodramatic,and annoying but i just cant help but love her the more ya know!
Speaking of annoying ,i remember back then in high school when she went up to my senior crush and was all like"oh hey!do you know my cousin Afreen?!well if you do i just want you to know that she's got this huge crush on you"she said it as if its as simple as"hey pass on that bottle"i mean what has gotten into this girl?!well that wasn't even the issue you know! I was already on a 1% popularity level and just that one percent has been taken away from me all thanks to my "so called best friend" just what I wanted *note the sarcasm *
Well since then my life took a turn from bad to worse,people all got more rude and I received the *who-do-you-think-you-are-to-have-a-crush-on-him*treatment.seriously he was just a guy pfft! Well then again thanks to my best friend she saves my day. she dealt with the situation, i remember her exact words,she was all like"whoever treats her like sh!t will be treated more than a sh!t and that's a best friends promise" ahe stated clearly with the authoritative tone she got form only God knows where! But then who cares I'm now outta the mess she put me in and with that they backed off! Yay me*genuine feeling*haha..
"Earth of Afreen what the..I've been calling your name since last year and i bet I'm gonna end up dreaming of you" obviously that was sabrinawith the whole drama bringing me out of my reverie "whoa woman,you didn't have to shout my name! I'm just a step away from you"i rolled my eyes at her!
"Oh hello! Did you miss the part that i said IVE BEEN CALLING YOU SINCE LAST YEAR?!"again with the exaggeration. "And by the way ma'am what was on that mind of yours ?!what has got you all carried away to have missed out hearing your name?!new crush or nah?!you can tell me you know" she hit me playfully on my arm..
"OUCH! That hurt and FYI miss i can tell everything to,I wasn't thinking of guy let alone a new crush!its me we are talking about here and you know i don't crush on guys well not anymore!seriously sis what were you thinking?!"i laughed...."oh yeah that! I always forget i have a boring best friend "she turned saying "oh please afreen get your butt to that bathroom you've already wasted enough time by the time we reach I'm freaking sure I'd already be through with my marriage" and did I mention we were going wedding shopping?! And its not me getting married its sabrina getting married to her one and only crush muhammad!
"Whats with you and exaggerating things?!i said making my way to the bathroom."urgh just get in and clean up" she shouted as i ran in laughing.
.............................................................
An hour later i come out meeting an angry sabrina on my bed,she turns and looks at me"oh please remind me to make sure there is water shortage on your wedding" she said and i gave her the *and-what-are-you-talking-about*look...
"Oh please!you spent a whole hour doing only God knows what you were doing in there"she said in a duh tone..ohhhhhhh right thats what she meant!!i threw my head back laughing "oh please enough! I'll just get dressed"and with that she rolled her eyes and muttered something like"another hour to go" "I HEARD THAT"i shouted laughing "OH YOU WERE MEANT TO" she shouted back..
"Hah!i took just 10 minutes to get dressed sorry to disappoint you"i came out of my dressing room wearing a black skinny jeans,a black sleeveless top with my pink jacket on top and ofcourse my hijab with a pair of gladiator sandals with my purse.
"Oh yay!wareva!"she said and i giggled going downstairs to get something to eat!i quickly took toast and a cup of hot chocolate ,did not bother greeting my parents because they travelled last week along with my brother saif and sister hala!saying there are going for "something important "like seriously as important as not telling their last born what it is?!yeah right! Astagfurillah i cant say that! My family really loves me and for them not to tell me it really has to be important!
"Oh please afreen lets go"sabreenah dragged me out of the house "you really are one violent being who is about breaking my fragile hands" "and if you dont mind! Please release my hands cox the earlier you do that the earlier i lock up and get out of here" i said still giggling "oh yeah true ,i ddnt see that coming "we both laughed,I closed the door and we entered her car,"finally"we said in chorus,we both laughed and took off!