Chapter 18

Who knew trying to dodge Adal will reduce more problems for me? Its already been a week and all i ever do is greet and cook for him.

If this is the only way to leave in peace then so be it.

Today,i planned on going to visit my in laws, I can't believe those people are actually Adal's parents, they are so sweet and he is way more bitter than you can imagine .

I was sitting in the leaving room with my head on stella's lap while she was massaging it, today is Saturday but she insisted on coming over, she said she was too bored to stay at home. i didn't mind her coming so I instead told her that she wouldn't cook as today she came as a guest and not a cook.

"I love your hair" she said admiring it and i grin.

"Thank you! I like yours too" I giggled when she playfully narrowed her eyes at me.

"I know you do, after all it's nothing but grey hair " she said and i laughed.

"It's called wisdom stells" i said and she smiled playfully hitting my head and saying 'silly girl'

We kept quiet and started watching the show that was playing on the screen when we heard footsteps coming towards the leaving room.

Knowing it was Adal i didn't bother checking so i continued watching the tv instead .

"Heyy stella,what are you doing here, isn't Saturday your day off?" He said making his way to seat on the sofa.

"Yeah,actually i was so bored at home and decided to come keep this little one company "she said poking my cheeks and i giggle.

"Oh! So you are cooking for us today?" He asked and she pouted.

"This little chipmunk here only agreed to let me come here as a visitor not a cook, I tried talking her out of it but she just wouldn't give in" she said.

"Oh she is right" he said

We were in a comfortable silence, the noise only coming from the screen. then someone rang the door bell and after three rings Adal stood up to get the door.

Opening the door,there stood at the entrance my worst nightmare .

What is she doing here? And why does she keep following me?

**********************************

Aysha's POV

I was tired of taking things slow between i and Adal, i want to own him and control him especially his property. i never did love him after all, and trust me I've really tried pretending to be in love with him, when i love someone else.

I picked my phone and called the one i love. after five rings his deep voice filled my ears"heyy baby" he said...

"Hello handsome "I replied smiling widely .

"Save the smile for me, I'd have loved to see it" he said and I laughed .

"How did you know i was smiling? " I said and he just chuckled .

"I love you more than you think and i can feel it when you are smiling "he said and i blushed.

We kept on conversing until i decided to tell him what was on my mind.

"Uhm hun, I'm really tired of the hide and sick game, can't we find another way of getting Adal's property? I hate being in his presence you know" i said and he sighed.

"As much as i hate seeing another man with you, especially that bastard" he said in anger and disgust.

"So what do we do?" I asked, he was silent at first but i felt him going through something as if he was checking for something then after some seconds he spoke again.