Chapter 27

Special chapter 1
Adal and afreen's POV

''I want to ring the bell so I'll be the first They'll see''afreen said as she and Adal were both fighting for who to appear first.

''Noo,, why don't you want to understand, you are everyone's favourite meaning once they see you forget about greeting me no one will even remember i was away '' Adal said pouting making Afreen throw her head back laughing.

''Okay okay fine, ring it''afreen said motioning towards the door bell.

With a big grin on his face he moved forward and pressed the door bell, after pressing it three more times a frustrated roka came to their view.

''Oh have some patience can't you?''she said before raising her head seeing it's her younger brother.

''Ohh Adal, habibi it's you!''she said with a smile taking him in a hug and in less than two seconds even before he could reciprocate she noticed Afreen standing behind him.

''Ya Allah! Is it my eyes or Afreen is really here?'' She said immediately pushing him away moving forward to touch Afreen to feel if she really is here or just an imagination.

''Ouch! That hurt'' Adal said feigning pain that his own sister pushed him away without even waiting for a hug.

''Haha, Assalamu alaykum roka! It's really me''afreen said moving forward and immediately both women hugged.

''Oh my God! I can't believe it, oh God! Let's get in''she said pulling her in with her with Adal right behind them.

''Everyone come come look who's here, ammi, abbu! Umm saif, abu saif, hala! Amira! Sabrinah! Come come everyone Afreen is here''roka said shouting everyone's name immediately they got in.

''Yes! So also is Adal'' adal said from behind them and sighed when no one paid attention to him.

''Reeeennnnn!!'' Ladies and gentlemen that was sabrinah who came running towards her best friend and immediately crashed her with a bone crushing hug.

''Afreen!!!'' Hala squealed following behind sabrinah.

''Afreen!!amira was next holding fadeelah who immediately after her eyes landed on her aunt she began jumping in her mother arms.

''Aunty afreeen!''she ran with her little legs immediately after her mother dropped her towards her aunt.

''Adal!!!!!!!''Adal said,yup He wasn't forgotten, that was him happy to see him.

''Aunty afreen,where have you been? I've missed you so much''fadeelah said in her aunts arms who began placing kisses on her face.

''I've been in Singapore working princess,and I've missed you too so much.''afreen said to the smiling fadeelah.

''You little one,you've changed so much''saif said taking his little sister in his arms placing a kiss on her temple.

''I should say the same for you, you look so big''she said and he grinned.

''That's the whole point ''he said making everyone laugh.