Repaying for the past

{In 221B}

Sherlock

Mycroft hasn't made a peep since he got back. I've been worried since he went missing and even more so since I found out what happened to him. John has tried to talk to him and kept on asking what that was all for.

Graham or whatever his name is looking at Mycroft ever so often and I can't understand why. He was forced to make a promise with him when he was on the phone, and was then determined to be the first person to get him. 

"Mycroft." He looks up at me and I glance and John who shakes his head. "Mycroft what was all of that about? You don't just get kidnaped for three weeks." 

"I wasn't kidnaped Sherlock. I was there for a business meeting." Mycroft says.

"Then what do you call what we all showed up to save you from?"

"Interrogation."  He says.

"You were nearly killed!" John says. 

"It was a bit of a mis understanding." Mycroft says and George stands up and walks over to him. John goes to stop him but he pushed John back down and pulls Mycroft up by his tie. 

"A mis understanding! What do you mean a mis understanding, you were going to die! What the hell was that all about! You made me promise to look after you brother and yell at me until I did, and you want to tell me that it was a mis understanding!" Graham says. 

The look on my brothers face says that he wasn't expecting this reaction out of him. "Gregory I....." Mycroft starts to say and then Gavin slaps him across the face. Gavin slams a case file in front of me on the table and then leaves our flat. 

I stare at my brother and the look of shock on his face is quickly replaced with his normal cold expression. "John could you give us a moment? Go check on Lestrade if you will." John nods and gets up and walks out if our flat and shuts the door.

"What is the meaning of this brother mine?" Mycroft asks and I gut up and lock the door. 

"Sit down." He continues to stand and looks at me. 

"If this about my lack of a goldfish again, then forget it." He says. 

"It's not about that at the moment. We can get back to that later. I want to talk with you about what just happened with you and Lestrade." 

"Nothing happened between us." He says. 

"He just slapped you across the face. You can't stand here and tell me nothing happened. What is going on between you two?"

"Nothing Sherlock, let it go." He says and I roll my eyes. "Why does it mater to you so much?" He asks.

"This is not about me, this is about you." He stands up and walks to the door and unlocks it before walking out. 

{With John and Greg}

John

"Greg, are you okay?" 

"I'm fine John, go back to Sherlock before he blows up your flat with an experiment." Greg says and I shake my head. 

"Why don't we go to a pub? Calm you down a bit?" 

"Alright." He says and we walk around the closest pub and walk in. I go and order us our drinks while he goes and sits near the back to try and clear his head. 

I set his drink in front of him and sit down next to him. "Greg what's going on with you and Mycroft?" 

"We met that night after I left you and Sherlock's flat three weeks ago." He says.