Sherlock finds out

{Seven years later}

Sherlock

"EIGHT YEARS! I DIDN'T FIGURE THIS OUT FOR EIGHT YEARS!"

"Sherlock it's not that big of a deal." John says and I stare at him in disbelief.

"Not that big of a deal? How the hell could I have not know for eight bloody years?"

"We did hide it from you really well." Mycroft says.

"To be fair Eurus didn't figured it out until last year." Greg says.

"She doesn't see any of us often enough to know. How did she find out before me?"

"I did tell you that this was going to be an enjoyable reaction if we held out long enough." Mycroft says and Greg laughs.

"I did try to help you. You just didn't pay attention." Rory says and I blink a few times.

"No."

"Yup." He says and I smack myself in the head.

"Even Mrs. Hudson knew about it before you." Mycroft says and I glare at him.

"To be fair, she was invited by your Mother and she went just to see who the man that hurt Myc was. Had we not done what we had done, she probably would have killed him." Greg says.

"What exactly did you do?" John asks.

"Well, you see. We went to completely crash the wedding. Virtually all of the guests knew that we were going to do something to ruin it, but they had no idea what it was going to be." Greg says.

"A few months prior Gregory and I had gotten engaged...." Mycroft starts but and hit my head against the wall and he stops talking.

"You what!?"

"You heard me. Now may I continue?" He asks.

I wave him on and he sighs while rolling his eyes at me.

"As I was saying. We had gotten engaged and I discussed with him the idea of crashing her wedding and turning it into ours. Once the details were worked out, we sent out information to everyone attending." He says.

"When we got there she was happy to see us and we took a seat in the back of the church, despite her wanting us to sit up front. About halfway through their ceremony we stepped out and shut the doors loudly. Everything stopped and a few guests opened the door and let us back in. The pianist started to play again and we walked all the way to the front." Greg says.

"It's a shame you weren't there. Mummy's face was absolutely priceless. The priest stepped off the alter and came and stood near us as he started over with his speech and we held our wedding then and there." Mycroft says.

"I have a video of it all." Rory says and hands me over his phone.

John and I watch as my brother and Greg completely steal the wedding and seeing Mumm's face in the background is the best thing I've probably ever seen.

"I never took you for someone who would steal the spotlight, Brother Dear. But petty revenge does seem more your style."

"And was sweet revenge it was. If I could go back and do it again, I would. Because not only have I gotten my revenge for the past, but I've also married the man I love." Mycroft says and kisses Greg before smiling.

"I'm sure that Father is proud of everything you've accomplished and overcome."

"The same would go for you. I'm sure he's proud of you as well, Brother Mine." He says.

Siger Holmes

Both of my boys are right. I'm glad to see that they've become close once more and have set aside their differences in order to keep each other safe.

I'm even more delighted to know that they still keep in touch with their sister, even if visits are far and few between.

One thing I know for sure, is that my children will stop at nothing to keep each other safe, and as their families grow, that protection and love will extend out to each new member of the family.

I can't wait to see what comes next and I know that someday I'll be with them all again, but for now, I'll watch from here as the next case and trial comes in.