Spending time together

Greg

Rory and I are sitting in the lounge as we wait on Mycroft to finish his meeting with Lady Smallwood.

"Rory, why did you call me over today?"

"Dad and I are going out today, andI want you to join us." Rory says and I smile a bit.

"I don't want to impose."

"Nonsense Gregory. If you would like to join us, that is." Mycroft says and we both turn around to look at him as Lady Smallwood leaves.

"Are you sure?"

"Please?" Rory asks and I look over at him before grinning.

"Alright, why not."

"Yes!" He says and I roll my eyes. Mycroft walks back to his office and then walks back this his mobile and keys.

We all leave through the garage and Rory walks over to one of the cars and Mycroft follows after making sure the door is locked.

We all get in and he opens the garage door and backs out. Once out the garage door shuts and we head on our way.

{Later}

We finally stop and get out of the car. Rory looks excited and the three of us walk around for a bit until we get near a historical museum.

I didn't catch the name, but we walk in and as I get ready to pay for my way in, Mycroft stops me and pays for me.

"Thank you."

"Of course Gregory." Mycroft says and Rory grabs our hands and we walk through the museum. Doing this reminds me of my girls, and how I used to take them on outings much like this when me and their mother will still together:

"Are you okay Gregory?" He asks and I nod.

"Ya. Ya, no I'm fine." We both watch as Rory looks at some of the artifacts and reads through all the details.

"You and I both know neither of us believe that." He says.

"Being out like this reminds me of the outings I used to take my girls out on."

"I'm sorry Gregory." He says.

"It's okay. Not like it's your fault."

"No, but I know how it feels to not be with you child." He says and I nod. Rory walks back over and looks at me before hugging me.

I'm a bit taken a back, by this but hug him back all the same. When he finally pulls away from me, he then grabs Mycroft and I by our hands and pulls us towards the next thing.

We watch him as he walks around to look at everything and I glance over to look at Mycroft. He seems more relaxed and genuinely happy.

After a while Mycroft gets a call and steps away from us for a moment and I walk over to Rory just as a precaution.

We walk around for a bit until Rory stops and stares at two men across the room. "Rory?" He turns around and hugs me tightly while shaking. "Rory, what's going on?"

"Can we go back to Dad? I don't want them to take me again." Rory says and I pick him up before walking back over to Mycroft. He's still on the phone with someone and doesn't see us walking towards him.

"Mycroft." He glances in our direction and holds up a finger to signal that he wants me to wait. "Myc, take your son for a bit and call them back! I've got two arrests to make!"

He pulls his mobile away from his ear and holds it close to his chest for a moment. "Gregory what do you mean? I also can't just hang up on the queen." Mycroft says.