So who do I work for

Greg

I watch as Myc walks into my boss's office and I sigh. I sit down and work on what I can until Sally walks in and hands me some coffee.

"Who's the guy you walked in with?" Sally asks and I sigh.

"That's Mycroft Holmes. Sherlock's older brother, the guy responsible for paying you."

"Is he anything like the freak?" She asks.

"In some ways I guess you could say so, but he's also the British Government so he's not exactly like Sherlock."

"So what's he doing here talking with our boss?" She asks and I take a sip of coffee.

"I don't want to think about that anymore that I already am."

"Does it have something to do with you?" She asks and I nod.

"Ya."

"Well he's sure as hell not getting you fired." She says and I laugh.

"That's not what he would do. He's merely making a point to our boss."

My mobile starts to ring and I pull it out of my pocket to see it's coming from one of Myc's mobiles.

I look at Sally and she motions for me to answer it and I do.

"Hello?"

"Hi Greg."

"Rory! How are you?"

"I'm good, I was just wondering why my Dad is at your work place."

"How do you know that?"

"I'm his son, so I inherited the whole deduction thing, and I'm here with Uncle Sherlock and John."

"Do you want to come into my office then?"

"Ya!"

"Okay, do you want me to come get you?"

"No. I see your office."

The call ends and Rory walks into my office. He walks over to me and I hug him before looking at Sally.

"Did the freak have a kid?" Sally asks and Rory's happy go lucky demeanor seems to get thrown out the window.

"Who are you talking about ma'am?" Rory asks.

"Sherlock Holmes." Sally says to him in response.

"My Uncle isn't a freak, and I would appreciate if you would stop calling him that." Rory tells her and she seems taken back by this.

A door slams shut and soon Myc walk in and Rory runs over to him, only for Myc to pick him up.

"How are you Rory?" Myc asks and Rory just smiles at him. Myc suddenly nods and looks at Sally.

"Ms. Donovan, if you don't mind?" He asks and Sally nods before leaving and shutting my door.

"So what happened?"

"You'll continue working here." He says and Rory looks confused.

"Was Greg going to lose his job?" Rory asks and I shake my head.

"No, it's just a matter who I work for. Speaking of which, who is it?"

"Get your things, you're off for the rest of the day." He says.

"This doesn't answer my question." He just smiles and Rory grins. I grab my coat and mobile before following them out.

When we get in Myc's car he sighs and I look back at Rory but he just shrugs. I look at Myc and he drives to his Manor.