Confronting

Mycroft 

I walk into my kitchen and look around in the cabinets and fridge, only to find absolutely nothing in there. I sigh and call for a car so I can go and get some food back in the house for Rory. 

When the car shows up I double check that my wallet and house keys are in my pocket, before locking the door and getting in the car. 

{After getting groceries}

I unlock the front door and open it before walking in and shutting it again. I walk into the kitchen with everything and start putting things away, when I get a call. I set everything in my hands down and reach into my pocket and grab my mobile, to answer.

"Hello Sherlock."

"Hello Mycroft. When do you want me to bring Rory over?"

"I can come and pick him up from you."

"Do you have food for him at your house?"

"Yes. I just got some, and was in the process of putting it all away."

"Just got some? Did you eat everything in your house before this?"

"No, I just didn't have any food that would be of interest to him."

"Sure." 

"I'll see you soon, Brother Mine."

"Bye Mycroft."

I set my mobile down on the counter and finish putting everything away. I pick up my mobile and get ready to call for a car, when I hear a knock at the front door. I pull up the outside security footage and see Gregory standing there. 

I walk to the front door and let him in. "Gregory, what are you doing here?"

"Sherlock told me to come and check on you." Gregory says and looks around a bit. 

"I'm perfectly fine. I was just about to call for a car and pick up Rory form Baker Street."

"He also asked me to get your receipt from the store." He says and I stare at him a bit confused. 

"Why on hell does he want that?"

"Don't look at me, he's your brother." He says and I nod. I reach into my pocket and pull out my wallet. I pull out my receipt and hand it to him. 

"There. He can keep it if he likes. I have no use for it." Gregory puts it in his pocket without looking at it once. I sigh internally, so I don't have to try and explain why I bought so much food at one time. 

"Come on, I'll drive you to Baker Street." He says and we walk out of my manor and I lock the door again. We get into his car, and it's a lot cleaner than I would have expected. The drive there is quiet but comfortable. 

When we get out of his car I wait for him before knocking on the door. Mrs. Hudson opens the door and lets us inside. We walk upstairs and I see Rory sitting on the couch with a book in his hand. 

Gregory walks over to Sherlock and hands him my grocery receipt. I walk over to Rory and sit down next to him. "Hey dad." Rory says and leans into me a bit. I place an arm around him and we sit there as the others talk for a while. 

"Mycroft." John says and I look at him as he holds the looks at the receipt in Sherlock's hand. 

"What do you need Doctor Watson?"

"We need to talk, now." He says and I stand up. Rory looks up at me confused, but eventually goes back to his book. I walk into the kitchen with Sherlock and John, before they shut all the entrances.