Confronting

{Two week later, when Eurus gets to 221 B Baker Street}

Sherlock

"Sherlock you've got a visitor!" Mrs. Hudson calls up the stairs and I hurry down them. Eurus is standing there and I hug Mrs. Hudson before pulling Eurus up the stairs with urgency.

"Sherlock I can walk." Eurus says I let go and hurry up the steps impatiently. She walks up and I grab some clothes off of the kitchen table and shove them into her hands and spin her towards the washroom.

She sighs and walks in and shuts the door behind herself and I pace the lounge until she walks out and holds her old clothes.

"What do you want me to do with these?" She asks and I take them to my room and set them on a chair.

"Can we go now?"

"Yes." She says and John walks down from his room and grabs his coat.

"John what are you doing?"

"Greg asked me to come over so that we can take Rory out while you two walk with Mycroft." John says and I nod before we head down.

"Oh Sherlock, what's going on?" Mrs. Hudson asks and John and Eurus walk outside.

"We're going over to Mycroft's."

"Is he okay?" She asks. I have an internal debate about telling her before deciding.

"No. He's not doing well."

"Is he going to be okay?" She asks.

"I don't know. I hope so."

"You'll let me know, won't you Sherlock? You and John may be my boys, but so is he by extension." She says and I nod before going outside and getting a taxi.

John give the driver the address to drop us off at and when we get there he pays and we walk the rest of the way as to keep Mycroft's place of residence, out of the public eye.

When we get there I unlock the front door and we all walk inside. John locks it and we all walk towards Mycroft's office and find Lestrade standing outside Rory's door.

"Graham, what are you doing?" He sighs and mumbles before looking over at us.

"Rory locked himself in his room and won't come out." Lestrade says and I walk over and knock on Rory's door.

"Rory, can you open the door?"

"Go away Uncle Sherlock." Rory says.

"Aunt Eurus is out here with me, do you want to see her?"

"I want Dad." He says and I sigh.

"Rory we're going to talk with your Dad. Lestrade and John are going to take you out for a bit while we do, and then you'll come home to see him."

"Why do I have to leave?" He asks.

"Just as a precautionary measure."

"No." He says and Everyone looks at me.

"Rory Please?" He stays silent and I hear the door unlock and he opens it to look at me. I look at him and step back so he can walk out of his room.

He looks over at Eurus and she smiles at him. Not one of her smiles that says I know something you don't, but a gentle and genuine smile.

He smiles back at her a bit and wipes his eyes. I crouch down and and ruffle his hair a bit. He shoved me hand away after laughing a bit and I smile.

He hugs me and then Eurus before taking Lestrade's hand and walking with him and John outside.