Chapter 2

Laya's POV

Before i could even say another word, chanyeol cut me off with a hug "i missed you so much little sis." Then i felt warm liquid on my shoulder. "Oppa i missed you too. Where have you been? I tried calling you but you didn't pick up"

"I was busy with EXO. Can we talk?" He asked with a little aegyo. "Aigoo ofcourse just stop with aegyo yoda-oppa" i teased

I made him some iced tea and we talked. " How is mom doing?" "Umma is doing good. How about you? Have the boys been treating you well? I responded.

"Nae! Sissy would you like to hang out with me tomorrow with the boys? Please" he asked/begged. I laughed "sure im not busy tomorrow. Anyways we should probably go.. are you going back to your dorm or?"

Oppa gave me a cheesy smile "heh the dorm is quite far and its dangerous during this time of night to go back. I'll just go back home for tonight" "Ah i understand gundae oppa how did you know i worked at that cafe?"

"Hmm for me to know and for you to never find out" i stuck out his tongue. We did alot of catching up that i didn't even realise we reached the front door.

"Gwenchanayo oppa? You're sweating" i asked worriedly. "Yeah i'm just nervous about meeting mom. What if she hates me for being gone for too long? What if she doesn't want me in this house? What if-" Before i could even let him finish that sentence, i flicked his ear

" Yah pabo what mother would hate her child for coming back. Pabo yoda" i scolded. "Yah hajima! How many times do i have to tell you to stop calling me yoda?" he scolded back.

I swear sometimes i feel like the older sibling when i'm with him. Then i slowly unlocked the door and saw mom reading a book. "Umma someone is here for you." She looked up and her eyes widened.

"Chanyeollie? Omo. Are my eyes decieving me? Is that really you yeol-ah?" She became teary. "Nae umma im here" she ran to chanyeol and hugged him tightly whilst crying. I smiled at them and gave channie at thumbs up. 'I missed you big brother' i said in my heart.

*

*

*

*

The next day

Chanyeol's POV

I wokeup with my hair all over place. I trudged downstairs and saw umma cooking breakfast. "Umma Good morning!" I said " Omo! Yeol-ah you scared me! She jokingly scolded. "Hehe mianhe ummaaa" she rolled her eyes playfully before becoming serious.

"Yeol ah, i'm going to be leaving for awhile. I have a buisness trip that is going to last for a year. " umma said "MWO?! so long? Wae? What about Laya?"

"I've been thinking about it, and i was thinking that maybe laya can move into your dorm for awhile? "Umma explained.

"Um-umma? Move in? With yoda?" I turned to find Laya standing behind me. "N-nae Laya. I'll be going on a buisness trip for a while and i don't want you to feel lonely so i was thinking that maybe you could move in with chanyeol in the meantime" umma looked at me.

"Arraseo umma. I'll move in" Laya decided

"Yeol-ah? Can your sister move in?" umma asked.

"I'll ask my manager first ok hopefully he'll say yes" i stated. I dialled hyung's number. After he second ring he picked up. "YAH PARK CHANYEOL WHERE ARE YOU?!" He shouted

"Manager-nim i'm fine. I'm at my umma's house. Can i ask you a question?" I said. "Aigoo you scared me kiddo. What is it?"

I explained the whole situation with hyung and waited for his reply." Aigoo. Arraseo she can move in BUT you are responsible for her understand?" He replied. "JINJJA?! HYUNG THANK YOU SO MUCH! SARANGHAEYO!"

"Whatever kid. I'll send a driver to pick you up tomorrow evening ok" he said " Naeee hyung" i said.

I walked back to the kitchen with my toothy smile. "Laya pack your bags! You're moving in sissy!"

*

*

*

*

THE END OF CHAPTER 2 GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT