Chapter 7

(A/n: Ok i know how i always do author's note at the end of the chapter but i just can't even . HAVE YOU SEEN LOVE ME RIGHT. LIKE KAI NEEDS TO GET BITCH SLAPPED I EFFING SWESR OH MY GOD. AND LAY HE WAS SHIRTLESS AND OH MY GOD I SCREAMED NOW MY THTOAT HURT.S AND SEHUN HAD LINES PEOPLE HE HAS LINES. Ok now on with the chapter )

Laya's POV

I woke up normally at 6am for work, after getting ready i wrote a note for the boys saying that i'll be the cafe cause i don't want channie or the guys to worry like last time.

I was texting chanyeol saying i'm on my way to work when i heard a horn and saw a car heading my way. I widened my eyes and froze , i didnt know what to do but then i felt a force pushing me away. I landed on the pavement with a thud. 'Wait since when did the pavement became soft?!' I opened my eyes slowly and saw a guy hugging me with his eyes closed. I stared at him wide eyed then he opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. 'Wait. I know him! The guy from the cafe!' "Ma-mark?" I stuttered.

"Ahh so you remembered me. That's nice" he gave me an eye smile. Omo kyeopta! I quickly stood up and pulled him up "why did you- how did you- where did you come from?!"

"I was across the street and you were crossing the road texting. I tried to call your name but i didn't know what was it. The car was coming closer so i just pushed you out of the way" he smiled ruffling my hair. Normally i would scream at the person for doing that but when he did it i felt happier?

"Thanks mark and my name is Park laya.. How do i repay you for saving my life" i said.

He rubbed the back of his neck, blushing. "Well um you can repay me by going out on a date this friday" i smiled at him and nodded "wait who were you texting?" He asked. We started walking to the cafe

"Oh Channie. I was saying im on my way to work. Im so careless. Aigooo" i covered my face. I looked at him and he looked jealous?

"Is he your boyfriend or something?" He asked with a blank look. I bursted out laughing.

"Aniya!!!! Chanyeollie? He's my brother! Park chanyeol and Park laya.. We're siblings" i gave him a grin. His face became so much brighter and he secretly smiled " good. I mean um thats nice"

But then he stopped walking and faced me " wait. Park chanyeol? You mean from EXO?!" He asked " nae... Wae?"

"aniya im just shocked. Well we're here already and if you don't mind... Can i like.. Have your number?" He blushed and looked down. Hehehe so cute aigoo

"Sure! Here" i gave him my phone number he smiled " thanks and be careful next time ok laya?" I gave him a grin and nodded like kid.

*

*

*

Work carried on like normal today i get to go home slightly early since I'm not closing up the cafe. I started walked back to the guy's dorm, *ting* i looked at my phone and saw a text from Mark, i lips curved up into a smile almost immediately

"Hey laya! Have you finish work yet?" He texted. I smiled at his text and i don't even know why.

"Yea why?" I replied. I continued walking, when i got back to the dorm, i was welcomed with hugs. Huh?

"Aigoo What's with the hugs guys?" I hugged them back. A minute later they all let go of me except for sehun who was hugging my leg. "Sehun-ah wae?" I laughed

"Noona i missed you" aigoo this kid. I looked at the boys "help?" I mouthed the other guys just smirked and continued doing what they were doing before. I rolled my eyes and comforted sehun

"Maknae ah its ok! Im here now right? We can play all night if that makes you happy?" He immediately released me and grinned, nodding his head. I laughed

" ok let me wash up first and we'll play video games together ok. JUST US" I emphasized on the last 2 words for the other boys.

Immediately all the boy's head turned to me. I rolled my eyes and went up to my room. Downstairs i heard sehun said " HAHA hyung! Noona doesn't want to play with you!! Haha" he laughed. "Yah shut up brat" i heard baek said.

I went to my room and took a bath and changed into a giraffe onesie that i brought from home. Don't judge me. I then ran to my sehun's room and saw him wearing a zebra onesie just like mine, i stared at him and he stared at me. Minutes later we both laughed and said "TWINSSS!!"

That night we played video games and watched movies. The other boys tried to join but sehun just pushed them out. Oh maknae. My eyes started to get droopy, i looked at the clock '12:45'

I looked back at sehun and saw him trying to pry open his eyes i laughed " hey im gonna go back to my room ok buddy. I had lots of fun tonight. We should do this more often ok? Goodnight maknae" i kissed his forehead and saw him blush.

I then walked back to my room and saw Tao laying on the floor. I shrugged it off and climbed to bed, i looked at the sleeping boy on the floor "night tao"

Before i dozed off, i heard him say "night laya"

*

*

*

Ok so this is a filler chapter im writing a brand new book and i'll be publishing it soon so make sure you give it alot of love ok. Love you sexy beautiful giraffes muah :*