Chapter 13

So alright a little author's note before starting the chapter. Ehem..
IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, ITS BEEN 900 YearS SINCE I'VE UPDATED! IM SORRY BlAME THE EXAM ASSOCIATION! Ehem.. thank you! It's a short chapter cause I have to study for my last paper on Monday!

Laya's POV

I am sat in my room thinking of what to do, the boys have the day off today except for Kai Lay Baekhyun and Luhan since they have to be in a show, I do not how long I've stared at the door of my room until it made me sleepy.

Suddenly an idea came to my head, I ran to the living room where all the boys is, once I reach the living room my eyebrows furrowed. They were playing twister and they were all tangled together "GUYS!" I screamed and they all fell to the floor with a thud, I flinched "that has got to hurt"

Many agreements and curses, "okok quiet! I've thought of what to do today!" They stopped moving and turned their heads at me,

"since you guys have today and tomorrow the day off, I was thinking that you guys should help out with the cafe! Work with me for only a few hours. You'll bring in more customers! So what do you say?" They seem unsure,

"oh okay then you guys don't want to, I get it, your reputation will be interfered with. I'll just work then but I'll be back home late since they are a lot of work to do. Have fun at home" I said with no enthusiasm in my tone, "wait! I'll go" Chanyeol said

I beamed at him "c'mon guys it'll be fun besides do you really want laya to come home late in this neighborhood?" He asked

"NO I'LL GO TOO" Sehun yelled

So in the end they all went with my plans and now here we are wearing comfortable clothes standing outside the cafe. I turned around "ready?" They nodded unsurely I grinned "oh I forgot to mention it's saturday so there is a lot of people" and dragged them inside to a table to brief them

We all sat in a circle " look the reason I want to do this is because, firstly look at the workers, they are all like old but not so old second they've been working for 3 to 6 years here don't they deserve a break?" The boys nodded I smiled and briefed them on what to do "and I called a few more people to help out" I wink

I walk to my boss and explain what I have planned, "thanks laya, they do need a break go ahead" he smiled

Then I walk to the workers who were at a table drinking coffee. I sighed looking at their condition they really do need this break, as I walk closer one of the workers looked at me with a loving smile. They were all like parents to me "annyeonghaseyo naneun neohuideul-i mulyo il oneul eun jib-e gaseo joh-a yaggan-ui hyusig eul eod-eul haja lo gyeoljeong , sonyeon-eun kape doum-i doel geos-ibnida , naneun sangsaleul mal haess-eoyo geogjeonghaji masibsio. joh-eun halu doeseyo" I smiled as they all stood up and gave me hugs and kisses i giggled.

They grabbed their stuff and left the cafe, giving the boys hugs and kisses before they go. I laughed at their reaction, "guys come here" I smile when I saw four other people I've called, I faced the boys "wait here"

I ran to the door and hugged the little mushroom head "Taehyungie!" I squeezed him tightly and released him. I smiled at the others, I gave a hug to each of them but a peck on the cheek for Mark. Secretly ofcourse "I missed you oppa" he laughed "me too. So much" but jackson cut us off by saying " yeah he kept talking about you and it's really annoying" I laughed.

I pulled them to other guys "ok to save some time EXO meet Taehyung, Jungkookie, Jackson amd Mark! Guys meet EXO"

They gave each other handshakes and smiles "ok ok! The cafe will be reopening soon! Here's what you have to do..."

*

*

*
"Ready?" I said to the 12 boys wearing aprons, they nodded. I look at D.O , Taehyung and Jungkook "ready the three of you?" They nod

I turn over the sign at the door "ok! Places guys" and not even 5 minutes, there are already a few customers coming in. I put my hair up in a bun "hello! Welcome to today's special event where I got idols to work as waiters and baristas" I motioned to the guys, smiling.

More and more customers by the hour, then jackson came to me " laya should we tell our fans that we're here?"

I furrow my eyebrows "there a already a lot of people here so I don't think so" his eyes widened "oh it is ok if I invite a few more members because there will be a lot more people coming" he said sheepishly running away before I even had the chance to ask him why.

Then suddenly I heard people screaming, to be more specific, girls screaming " JACKSON!" " DONT WORRY YOUNGJAE JR BAMBAM JB AND YUGEOM IS COMING!" I sighed turning over to taehyung "it's not going to be enough workers, what do we do?"

He smiled "Don't worry I already got back up" he pointed to the back door. Standing there the rest of Bangtan Boys, I grinned. Taehyung shooed them to work.

Suddenly Mark came up to me and said "Laya I'm so sorry in behalf of jackson, I already told him not to but he said "it will only be a few people" he didn't know it'll be like this. I'm so sor-" I placed a finger on his lips "it's ok oppa, stop rambling! Let's do this alright?" I smiled at him, he nodded.
*

*

*

*
So lets just say that it worked out, the cafe was finally closed. Jackson handled it pretty well so did the rest of the boys, so here I am making 24 hot chocolates for 24 tired boys, I carried the tray to them and went to get the other tray,

Mark and Chanyeol stood up to help me but I glared at them and they sat back down, I carried the tray and placed them on the table. Then went back to get some snacks and pastries for them to eat.

" thank you guys so much for your hard work today, you guys handled pretty well I'm surprised but still very proud of you. And jackson next time before doing anything tell me ok?" He nodded guilty. I sighed and went around to give all of them a hug "if you'll excuse me I'm going to get something"

I went to where all their bags we're and put in 61,00 won each for each boy. (61,000 KRW is equivalent to 54 US dollars) . I went out and smiled at them and frowned, what am I going to do after my one year is up? I'm going to miss them so much.

I love you guys so much...

***********************************************************

DONEEEEE! WEEEEE! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT. I actually wanted to write a short chapter but I got into it so much I didn't realise how much I wrote but nonetheless HOPE YOU ENJOY!! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR THE 3.9 K! LIKE WHAT THE HELL! AND OVER A HUNDRED VOTES LIKE I FELL OF MY BED WHEN I OPENED MY WATTPAD YESTERDAY NIGHT. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHH♡♡♡♡♡

P.s picture above is laya but with brown hair alright thankssss!!