Chapter 20

Well hello there enjoy ;-)!

Laya's PoV

After breakfast I made jackson and JB do the dishes, trust me there's A LOT. As Mark went to get ready for his photoshoot, I sat down on the floor with BamBam, Yugeom and Jr, playing a serious game of 'UNO'. Youngjae volunteered to help Mark get ready.

After a while, Jackson and JB joined us, the game of 'UNO' soon ended with two boys fighting on the floor, two other boys glaring at each other questioning their friendship and a girl and a boy staring wide eyed at them, thinking of what to do.

"YAH YOU CHEATED!" -Jackson

"NO YOU DID! YOU LOOKED AT MY CaRDS!" -JB (yes who knew jb would act like this)

Jackson gasped dramtically "I DID NO SUCH THING"

Mark and Youngjae came downstairs making the two boys freeze on the spot. Mark laughed "Jackson I know you have always like JB but I didn't know you liked him ThAT much until you're on top of him" jackson quickly stood up. "Yah when did I say I liked this thing" he said in his dramatic voice, pointing at JB. Earning a nudge from the JB

Mark laughed and motioned the boys towards him as they discussed amongst them in hushed tones, then they went back to playing 'UNO' Youngjae joining us. I walked to Mark "what we're you talking about?" He looked at me and smiled "nothing just group stuff" I nodded

I walked him to the car parked outside the apartment building. He gave me a hug and a peck on the head "I'll see you later princess" I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek

I got back in the apartment to see all the boys fighting as they simultaneously yelled "YAH YOU CHEATED!" I shook my head, this is going to be a long day.
*

*

*

*

*
5 hours later we sat in the living room, staring at each other "yah I'm bored let's go out" Jackson spoke up making everybody groan excluding me. I rolled my eyes at the 5 boys "where do you want to go?"

"Let's go to a park!" So in the end whether the 5 other boys like it or not, we were getting ready to go to the park nearby. I walked to my room but before I entered jr popped his head in my room making me jump "oh laya dress nice ok? Bye bye" he gave me his signature smile and left me standing infront of my closet.

'Dress nice? Wae?' I said in my head, I shrugged and put on random shirts over my head and went out of my room (a/n outfit above^!)

By the time we got out it was already 6pm and cold, we piled in the car and drove to the park, the drive there was quite... eventful? Well firstly BamBam farted and accused Jackson of it, Yugeom was busy doing aegyos to Jr. And well jr looked disturbed, Jb, youngjae and I stared at each other then simultaneously let out a sigh.

When we reach the park, I was totally amazed "woah there are fairy lgihts all over the place!" My eyes wandered around and realised that nobody was here but us 7. "Hey its completely empty" the boy stiffened and laughed "maybe there's an event or something. Hey who wants to play a game I know I do haha" Jb said. All the boys nodded, agreeimg to their leader

"How about a game of hide and seek?" BamBam said "YES HIDE AND SEEK! oh look a bandana to cover laya's eyes with what a coincidence!" Wild Jackson said

I furrowed my eyebrows "wait why do I have to be the seeker!?" I whine, "um because you're the only girl duh" I pouted but still aggreed "fine but when is mark coming back?"

"Probably late because he just texted me that there were some issues during the shoot" jr said,I nodded again as jackson puts the bandana over my eyes then I felt someone drag me somewhere "ok you stay here and count to 17 ok"

"Wait but why 17?" I asked, confused "because there's 7 of us bye bye now" I shook my head and started counting.

1....... 2...... 3..................16.... 17

I was about to take off my blindfold when I felt a hand covering my eyes, I was about to scream when a very familiar voice calmed me down "sh..sh its ok princess.. now I want you to follow me ok? Slowly" the voice said.

"Ok stop now slowly take off your blindfold" his voice said

I took off the bandana and opened my eyes to reveal a very handsome Mark Tuan dressed in an all black outfit. Black button down shirt, black skinny jeans, black dress shoes and a black bomber jacket over his shirt, his outfit really made his blue hair pop out.

I look around smiling at the scenery, twinkling fairy lights above us, rose petals scattered below us basically what you see in a dream date. "Mark? Did you do all this?" He blushed and nodded

I smiled and gave him a hug "you are the best boyfriend ever" he laughed and gave me a tight squeeze. We let go as mark gestured me to a table with food on it

Dinner was simply amazing, the food was amazing, mark even hired a waiter to serve us. Suddenly a sweet slow melody played in the background, mark stood up and gestured to me "may I have this dance princess?" I blushed and nodded.

There we were, slow dancing under the twinkling lights as snowflakes began to fall "mark you didn't have to do this" he shook his head "no I have to because I have soon realised that you my pillar of strength, you were the light that guided me, before I met you I was a mess. You can even ask the boys. But after I met you, I changed. Completely. You changed me to become a better person. I love how you put others first before you. I love how you take care of your brothers. I love the way you treat my members. I love how you blush when I call you my princess. I love how confident you are. I love how you didn't even have to put so much effort to look beautiful. I love how pretty and angelic you look even when you're drooling. I love how you act like a dork around me and not even caring about what others think about us. And the most important thing. I love you Park Laya. I love you so much that it's making me crazy. You are now the most important person in my life. Apart from my parents of course. I see you. I see you in my future. I love you so much princess."

Tears brimmed my eyes when I heard him say all those things, I hugged him so tightly "I love you too mark. I love you so so much" I whispered. He gave me a hug and we stayed like that for god knows how long. But soon he let go of me but still wrapping me in his arms and slowly leaned in.

And that was it our first kiss. It was magical, just like from a fairytale book. We kissed in the snow, nothing mattered at that moment. All of my worries were gone

The only thing that mattered now was Mark and me. And maybe the other 18 boys. Oh how I love them so much but not as much as I love him. My prince, my one and only.

*

*

*

*

*
AWWWWWWW MARK YOU LITTLE SHIT. IS THIS THE END? I Don't KNOW! BUT STILL HOPE YOU GUYS Enjoyed IT!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 10K READS AND 500 VotES!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOISZSXSZS!!!!!