Chapter 5

Laya's POV

'why are they here aigoo' i muttered as i saw the 12 boys. I walked back to the cashier 'pretending' not to notice. "annyeonghaseyo! we are here to buy coffee!" " Nae what would you like sir?"

"erm can you just get us the best seller?" i nodded "for all twelve?" "YEP THANKS!" The 12 of them sat in a booth at the corner, alrighty then lets get them THE best seller. *smirking evilly*

After making 12 cups of coffee , i walked over to their booth "alright here we go! this is what a lot of people order during this time of day" i glanced at the clock '12:06'. i looked back at them and smiled , i hamded every boy their cups and skipped back to their cashier.

In 3

2

1

"AHHHHHHH!"

"EWWWWW SO BITTER!!"

"i can no longer taste anything for the rest of my life"

"SOMEONE BUY ME A BUBBLETEA!!"

"LAYA!!"

i smirked and put on a shocked/worried face. "omo! gwenchana?" i walked back to their booth. " why is this so bitter?!" "sir you told me to get you guys the best seller, and this is the best seller. A lot of people order this drink during this time of day." "MWO? WHO?!"

"Those guys" i pointed to the business men across the room. "CAN YOU GET US SOMETHING SWEET?!" 'like a sugar cube?" i asked "ANYTHING!!" I nodded and bowed. "mianhe" i turned around and grabbed some sugar cubes then placing it on their table. I walked back to the counter and started to do my work.

It was finally closing time and the goons still haven't left the cafe yet. i walked to their booth and said with a tired voice " mianhe but its closing time already. you guys need to leave" i bowed and they stood up and left. I looked outside and saw them sitting at the steps, i shaked my head and started wiping all the tables. After counting the money , i turned off the lights and and locked the doors. "ok guys, you can take off those ridiculous disguises" i turned around and saw the 12 boys without moustaches. I shook my head and smiled "Lets go boys"

We started walking back together then suddenly chanyeol asked " so since when have you started working there?" i thought back. " about 3 years now wae?" i answered. " i want you to stop working there." wait. what the hell did he just say? " MWO?! Are you crazy?! did that bitter coffee made you go coocoo?!!" i shrieked "aniya!! its just that you look so tired at the end of the day and its worries me to see you like this. please stop working there ok? stay at home laya. you can depend on us to help you" he said.

i stopped and looked at him in the eye. "listen here and listen closely cause im only going to say this once. I'm NOT going to stop working there. it's my second home and i dont need to depend on you. i've taught myself how to be independent 4 years ago when you left." i jabbed his chest. " so let me make this clear to all of you. i am not going to stop working." i glared at them and walked to the dorm quickly.

when i reached the dorm, i went to my room and showered and got ready for bed. I was playing with my phone when someone knocked on the door. i sighed "password please" i said

"um lotion? please open the door" i opened the door and saw kris. well this is a surprise. "it was actually cinnamon buns but since you said please i'll let it slide" i gestured him to come in. i sat on my bed and stared at him. i sense him feeling uncomfortable so i kept on staring. He sat on the bean bag and stared at me. We had a mimi staring contest when he burst " OK STOP YOU'RE MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE!" i smirked proudly "what are you doing here krissy?" i grinned.

"ok 1 dont call me 'Krissy' ever again. 2 i came here to see how you were. So are you ok? " i nodded and gave him my signature toothy grin. "im fine Krissy!"

"Stop laya please just stop" i pouted and looked at him with sad puppy eyes. He tried to avoid my eyes but i keep staring at him.

"OK FINE YOU CAN CALL ME KRISSY BUT ONLY WHEN WE'RE ALONE GOT IT?" i grinned and nodded. He laughed amd ruffled my hair. "now get to bed. From now on i shall call you pup cause i can" i rolled my eyes and laid on my bed. i watched him leave "hey krissy" he turned around "yea?" " goodnight" i smiled. "goodnight pup, see you in the morning"

I guess he wasn't a cold guy afterall, i sighed and drifted off to unicornland.

*

*

*

YEHET! UPDATED YASS :) SO YEAH HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT WEEEEE!! WILL BE UPDATING TOMORROW MKAY:) BYE SEXY GIRAFFES ;) MUAH