Chapter 2.2

Laya's POV

To Taetits,

Pick me up at 4, long story short, Chanyeol is back and is planning my death, Chen vomited all over mom's carpet and Lay fainted and hasn't woken up.

I pressed send and looked at mess Chen made. "OUR CHILD?! LAYA, YOU'RE THE MOTHER OF WHO?!" Chanyeol's voice boomed, I snickered

"kookbaby is his name" they groaned "is this some stupid nickname you two made up again?" D.O said

I glared at him, "kookbaby isn't a stupid nickname," I paused "besides jungkook has a crush on me so you guys" I paused again, pointing at the fainted boy who still hasn't wake up, Baek who was on the floor and Kai and Sehun who stared at me, horrified, "have a tough opponent, you know what they say, What can't jungkook do?"

They groaned, and at this time Lay woke up, he rubbed his eyes then sat up "Wait Laya's pregnant?!" The 11 boys groaned once again, Suho sighed and explained to him.

Lay nodded with a confused expression, "oh thank God", I smiled, suddenly my phone dinged

From Taetits,

Sounds funnn, tell Chanyeol call me whenever he wants to carry on with that plan.

I mentally strangled Taehyung and question our friendship, "what about my vomit?" Chen softly said, I looked at him "oh yeah"

I went to the storage room and took out some scrub sponges, yes there's a thing called scrub sponges. It's like a normal sponge but there's like a scrubbing side of it, you get the idea.

After filling up a pail with soap and water, I rushed back to the living room and tossed Chen one of the sponges "Now who wants to help me scrub Chen's vomit?" I asked enthusiastically. No one answered, "I'll help, we need to leave soon so better get this done quick" Lay said and stood up, grabbing a sponge out of the pail.

The three of us gagged and cleaned up quickly, after a 15 minutes of scrubbing, Chen sniffed the carpet "does it still smell?" I eyed him "I don't know and I do not want to sniff the carpet" lay chuckled

"it doesn't" he said and helped me pick up the pail, I look at Chanyeol "help me hang the carpet outside?" he nodded and grabbed Baek by the shoulder, forcing him to help.

I followed lay to bathroom and helped him, in the midst of cleaning up, he suddenly spoke up "How are you?" I hummed "I'm alright I guess, you?"

He smiled, showing me his dimple "I'm tired but I'm fine now.. I missed you, we all do" I blushed, "me too" lay chuckled at my response

As I was cleaning the toilet to get rid the smell of Chen's guts, Lay flicked some water at my face and pretended that nothing happened, I ignored it and continued suddenly I felt cold wet hands on the sides of my face and heard him laugh "ZHANG YIXING!"

I dropped the pail and cupped my hands to get some water, I splashed him in the face and laughed at his reaction. I screamed when he hugged me tightly around the waist and started pulling me to the shower head, my eyes widened in horror "No no! please I'm sorry! Don't make me wet!" lay chuckled and released me "I was just messing with you, you know i wouldn't do such a thing"

I glared at him playfully and placed away the pail and sponges for them to dry. I passed him a small towel to dry off his face and hair that I have messed up. As I was about to leave, he grabbed my wrist "mianhae"

I grinned and patted his hand "It's okay, dry up and come downstairs quickly it's almost 3" I poked his dimple and went downstairs.

15 minutes later, Lay came down and sat in between Xiumin and D.O, "Alright the car is going to be here in 10 minutes" Suho announced as he walked in the living room, I pouted and hugged Chanyeol who was standing beside me "Come back soon alright?" he patted my head "I'll try"