Chapter 8

(Picture above is Laya's outfit :) )
Laya's POV

I opened my eyes realizing that it's my date with Mark. My eyes widened as i hurriedly got up and got ready, when i was done showering, i started thinking about our date. 'What will happen? What do i wear? Oh my gosh what do i wear?!'

I walked out of the bathroom and saw chanyeol sitting on my bed "oppa? Why are you here?" I asked him. He looked at me

"Who's Mark?" He asked calmly but i know he isn't. Since young he has been very protective of me. "Ah he's my friend. Im actually going out to meet him. Oppa can i go? Jebal?" I pleaded showing him my best puppy dog face.

"Fine but i want to meet him first. Text him to pick you up earlier. The boys and i have a free day today and we want to meet him." Chanyeol said.

"Arraseo!" I smiled.

I quickly shooed him and grabbed my phone to text mark.

'Hey Mark! Can you pick me up earlier? Here's the address. (Address) and also what do i wear? See you soon!'

After a minute or two i got his reply, 'Hey! Sure and wear something warm since it's cold outside . Annyeong!'

*

*

*

I looked in the mirror smiling, satisfied with my outfit. Then a knock was heard on my door "nae? Who is it?"

"It's Kris!" I opened the door and dragged him in.

"So what do you think?" I asked him quickly. I watched as his eyes move from my eyes to my body to my legs.

His eyes met mine again and smiled proudly. "You look amazing" i grinned and hugged him

"Thank you kris!" I grabbed my bag and went to the living room, dragging kris with me.

As soon as i entered the living room, all eyes were on me. "Noona!! Where are you going? Bring me with you please!" Sehun pleaded giving the most cutest puppy eyes ever.

"Sehun-ah I'm going out with a friend. He's actually picking me up, he shou-" i was cut off by the boys

"MWO? A BOY? Ani! You can't go!" Baek shouted. I gave him a look "WAE?" then the doorbell rang. We all looked at each other. Chanyeol was the first to move. He walked to the door and opened it, standing there was mark with flowers in his hands.

Once he saw channie, his eyes widened. I quickly walked over to him but sehun was hugging my legs. "Sehunnie jebal" he first shook his head. The room was dead quiet, then sehun sighed and let go. I smiled at him and poked his cheek causing him to smile.

"Oppa this is mark!" I introduced. "Annyeonghaseyo" he bowed at 90 degrees.

"Come in!" Chanyeol smirked. Uh oh, i have a bad feeling about this. He gestured him to come in. Mark walked in cautiously, handing me the flowers giving me a smile. I looked at the flowers, Daisies. I gave him a big grin, i took his hand and introduced him to the boys. "Guys this is Mark!"

"annyeonghaseyo" Mark bowed again. Baek walked forward first, i gave him a 'Do anything to him, you sleep with one eye open' look. He immediately backed away

Kris walked forward first and asked him "so where are you taking laya hm?" He asked trying to look intimidating.(keyword:tried)

Suddenly Chen bursted out laughing "Hyung why is butt so tense! You look like you're holding a fart" he yelled. Then we all laughed including mark. Chen is my new favorite.