Epilogue Chapter!

SOOOOO HERE IS THE EPILOGUE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT HEHEH!!! ENJOY!

laya's POV

I groaned as I placed the last box on the floor of my home at the same time my phone rang 'byun' "nae baekhyun-ah?"
I heard him giggle loudly and a few hushed voices in the background. Suddenly out of nowhere I heard sehun on the line "NOONA!!" I burst into laughter when the other boys started scolding him

"yah hajima, stop scolding him boys. He just misses me more than anyone of you." I heard sehun agree in the background.
It's been a few months since I last saw them, by them I mean exo and got7 since they are on tour. So for the last few months I've been hanging out with my best friend, Kim Taehyung. Although I miss my husband and my friends dearly, Taehyung never fails to keep me happy.

"laya!! We miss you! Not just sehun!" baek tsked "all of us! Especially channie, he's like a zombie backstage but when he's onstage he's like a crazy little 4 year old" I chuckle

"crazy little 4 year old like yourself?" I heard a few snickers and baekhyun whine "ani! I'm 6!" I laughed placing a hand on my chest, after loads of talking on the phone. I heard a knock on the door "I'll call you later! I have someone at the door" he hummed

The knock went louder that made my heart beat faster as if someone was going to break it, so many thoughts are running through my head right now. My hand shook as I reached for the doorknob, I took deep breaths and tugged on the door open "AHHHHH!" I screamed at the group of people infront of me "GUYS!!!" I ran to them and gave them a big hug.

"SISTER IN LAW!!" got7 cheered as they crushed me into a hug,tears started forming in my eyes as we all hugged and exchanged 'I missed yous'.

"ok ok! Now lets give the married couple some alone time eh" jackson said and wiggled his eyebrows. Suddenly as i was facing jackson, mark pulled me into a backhug. He placed his chin on my shoulder and whispered "princess?" I giggled "I miss you"

I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck "I miss you too, I thought you guys weren't coming back for another few weeks?" he gave me a sheepish grin and kissed me "we kinda lied" I frowned, and unwrapped my arms around him, I crossed my arms on my chest and looked at him.

His arms were still around my waist so I couldn't go anywhere, "mianhae... We wanted to surprise you that's all" he poured, I huffed and looked to the left, ignoring his little puppy dog eyes. "princessss" he started to whine like a kid

I couldn't help but smile at my adorable husband "fine I forgive you" his frown immediately turned into smile "if you forgive me then give me a kiss here" he puckered his lips

I laughed and gave him a kiss, before he could deepened it I backed away and winked. Once he was stunned I took this chance to run inside, when I walked in I saw the boys sprawled on the floor watching TV. I smiled at them and went to the kitchen to make them some food, mark soon joined me with a sour face. I chuckle at him "why the sour face honey?" he huffed and looked away from me, I giggled and hugged him giving him the same puppy dog eyes that he used on me. To avoid it he looked at the ceiling, I startled stifling my laughes. Mark looked at me "Wae?"

"jagiyaaa~ you have nose booger" his eyes widened but then he smirked and leaned down "pick it for me" I made a grossed out face and hid my face in his chest "you're gross!" he laughed and wrapped his arms around me.

"what are you making?" I hummed "I don't know yet"

"then I'll cook" I look at him with a frown, suddenly he picked me up and took me to the living room where all the boys were. "stay where you are, I'll cook" he pecked my nose and went to the kitchen