Chapter 24

Enjoy! Btw read auhor's note below!

A very special Christmas chapter. Although Christmas is like in december

Mark's POV

"Alright I'll see you tonight at the party! I'm looking forward to meeting you too!" I smiled and ended the call. I walked to the jewellery store. When I walked in I was greeted with smiles

"Hi sir may I help you?" Asked the guy working there, I nodded "uh yea, I'm meeting my girlfriend today and I want to buy her a ring."

Laya's POV (huehue)

I am nervous. I am excited.. and I'm talking to myself. Again. I sighed and figured out what to wear to a Christmas party Mark invited me and the boys too. Which means his whole family will be there. Oh god. What if they don't like me? What if his siblings hate me? Oh my god..

After 2 hours of getting ready and the boys yelling if I was ready, I was finally done. (A/n: outfit above^). My hair was curled and my makeup was natural. When I walked downstairs, I saw no one. "GuYS ARE YOU READY? IM DONE!" they groaned and said they weren't ready.

I stayed at the dorm last night because they practically didn't let me leave. Sehun even stayed in my room to make sure I don't go anywhere. Kris and chanyeol went to my apartment to get my clothes so I couldn't even step foot outside my room without sehun glaring at me.

"C'MON GUYS! YOU WERE YELLING AT ME A MINUTE AGO FOR BEING A TURTLE AT GETTING READY! YOU GUYS ARE SLOTHS AT IT!" I yelled, earning a few "shut ups"

I sat down at the couch and waited for them, I purposely groan a few times to show them that I'm getting impatient. "guys lets go! Its already 7.30pm! We're gonna be late!" I shouted.

"Oh relaxs! Its called being fashionably late laya" I turn around to see them wearing dress shirts and skinnies "whatever lets go" I rolled my eyes.

We all piled in 2 cars and drove to the venue. I stared at the window, furrowung my eyebrows. What if they hate me? What if they tell mark to break up with me? I was disturbed from my train of thoughts when lay nudged me "hey you alright?" He asked, I smiled and told him " I'm just really nervous about meeting the rest of Mark's family.what if they hate me?" I sighed

He frowned "whoa. Where did you get that idea? They are going to love you! Trust me." He said rubbing my shoulder, I nodded and smiled at him.

Suddenly kris interrupted us "wait the rest of Mark's family?" I blush and nodded "yeah, I already met his parents... now I'm going to meet his siblings..." I sighed

"Did his parents like you?" I nodded "then chill girl!" Luhan piped up making me laugh. "When did you meet his parents?" Chanyeol said. I smiled and told him all about that special day. At the end of it they were all smiling, making me blush "damn if I was a girl i'd date mark too" tao said., earning wierd looks from us.

When we reach the venue, we all stood in one line, staring at the house "who's house is it again?" Sehun asked in awe.

"Park Jin Young. Yes JYP's Park Jin Young. Not jr the other one." I said.

"Whoa" the boys said simultaneously.

We walked inside and were amazed again. Our eyes widened and our mouths hung open suddenly I squealed when someone back hugged me "there you are beautiful" I hugged mark and gave him a peck "here I am" he smiled

*

*

*

*