Chapter 9

Laya's POV

"Can you call me oppa?" He asked, i looked at him, then look at my muffin and heard him sigh.

"It's ok, it wa-" i cut him off "Oppa would like to taste my muffin?" I asked in a cute voice and looked at him like a kid.

He mouth hung open, so i took a piece of the muffin and stuffed it in his mouth, after a second or two he finally regained conscious. He looked into my eyes and blushed. "It's good" He muttered, i laughed at his shyness.

We continued to get to know each other, then Mark glanced at his wrist watch "Shall we go bowling now? It's already 6" i nodded and took one last sip of my hot chocolate.

Mark stood up by my side and held out his arm, i laughed and hook mine with his. As we left the cafe, i turned around "Unnie! I'll be going now! Annyeong!" I hollared.

*

*

*

We reach the bowling alley after 20 minutes of walking and goofing around.Mark headed to the counter with me by his side. Then i heard a female voice, "Mark?" His head snapped to the front.

"Gayoon-ah? Why are you here?" He asked, his eyes getting bigger. "Pabo, i work here. Who is she?"

I glanced at her, she was beautiful. Wow now i feel like a potato. "She's my friend, we're just hanging out" somehow i felt myself frown at his response. "Oppa, care to introduce me to her?" He snapped his attention to me.

"Oh right, um Laya this is Gayoon. She's my uh..." He hesitated "Im his ex. Nice to meet you" she held out her hand. I glanced at her hand and shook it, smiling. "Annyeonghaseyo" she smiled.

We released each other's hands then she spoke up "so how many lanes would you like?" Looking at Mark, smiling. I frowned at that and released my hand from his arm causing him to look at me, but i just looked at gayoon.

"Just one" mark responded. After paying, we went to grab our shoes then walking to lane 14.

We wore our shoes and looked at each other, i smiled at him "Wanna bet?" He smirked "yeah sure what is it?". "Whoever loses has to go the middle of the lane and yell whatever the winner tells them to" i held my hand out, he grabbed it "deal"

*

*

*

"OPPA THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU CHEATED!" i yelled like a kid. "You really think i could cheat at bowling? Really laya?" I nodded, he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever i didn't cheat and i win. So here's what you say, "Mark oppa is so good looking that i drool when i stare at him" Arraseo?" My eyes widened.

"OPPA THAT'S NOT FAIR! THAT'S EMBARRASSING" i whined. "That's the point." He smirked, i rolled my eyes and stomped to the middle of the lane.

I turned and stared at Mark who was doing at heart shape with his arms, smiling. I rolled my eyes, oh god i can already feel the stares.

"MARK OPPA IS SO GOODLOOKING THAT I DROOL WHEN I STARE AT HIM" i yelled as loud as i could, then i looked back at Mark who was standing with open arms.

I quickly ran to his opened arms and buried my face in his chest. I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed. "Aw you're so cute!" I poked his chest and felt him chuckle.

*

*

*

We contined walking to the guy's dorm, holding hand as he tells me embarrassing stories about his trainee group 'Got7'. From what i heard, they seem like pretty cool dudes. I look at my watch, '9:46'. I sighed as the dorm building came closer.

We stopped infront of the doors, luckily there weren't any fans or reporters or media outside. We faced each other, "well here we are. I had a really great time with you today, Thanks mark" i smiled.

He grinned "Me too. Wait you're drooling a bit there" i punched his arm "oppaa hajima!" I pouted. He laughed and rubbed his arm.

"Arraseo! You should go inside it's getting colder" i nodded and gave him one last smile before entering the building. I looked back to see him walking, slouching with his hands in the pockets of his jeans.

I ran back to him and patted his shoulder, i smiled widely as he turned around. Before he could say anything, i wrapped my arms around him and whispered "Thank you". I felt him hugging me back, "you're welcome laya. Goodnight and sweet dreams" i released myself from him and ran back to the building, blushing.

As i walk into the elevator, i pressed the level button and glanced at Mark.I saw him smiling at me, i returned the smile as the doors close.

When the elevator stopped, i walked out and knocked on the door of the boy's dorm. "Who is it?" I heard a really bad voice imitation of a old lady.

"It's me boys" i responded smiling. "Who's me?" I rolled my eyes, "Sehunnie-ah open the door! Jebal" i said in a specific voice that only sehun and chanyeol knows.

"NOONA!" seconds later, i heard the door click and someone grabbing me inside. I saw Sehun's back as he dragged me to sofa, i was pushed to the sofa as all the boys looked at me curiously. I stared at them and they stared at me.

"Well tell us about your date woman!" Chen and baek yelled simultaneously as the other boys nodded. I laughed and told them about my date.

By the time i told them the last detail about my date , i was exhausted. "alright im gonna wash up guys" they nodded and continued whatever they were doing before. Before going up to my room, i glanced at chanyeol and saw him smile at me causing me to grin

When i was done changing, i heard a knock on my door followed by Chanyeol's deep voice. I told him to enter, he walked over to my bed and sat on it. "Did you have fun on your date?" I looked at him and nodded.

"Mark oppa was really caring and sweet to me" I smiled as i recalled my day with him. "Im glad" Chanyeol grinned and ruffled my hair. We talked alittle bit more before he left.

I left my room and walked to sehun's room. I peeked in and saw sehun playing video games with luhan. "May i join you two?" I asked causing the both them to snap their attention to me.

Almost immediately, sehun's smile appeared "Noona! You remembered our promise" i smiled and nodded.

Luhan grinned and passed me a controller. I sat between them and played a bunch of video games, then we got bored and watched a movie. Sehun put in the movie 'Ted' and that's how i spend my night. Sleeping in between the two boys on a bean bag.

*

*

*

Well hello there! Oh my gosh thank you guys so much for 300 reads! This is amazing and its my first book too. Thank you giraffes!!