Chapter 2.10

HEH HELLOOOOO!!! HERE'S A CHAPTER FOR YALL ENJOY!

Laya's POV

It's been 3 days since I was discharged from the hospital. Now I am currently getting my nails done by Taehyung "wow I am good at this" he mumbled to himself. I chuckled and moved my finger, earning a glare from him. "Don't you dare ruin my masterpiece"

Suddenly a knock was heard from my room, "yes?" Lay came in "oh you're busy I'll just come another time" he said quietly

Taehyung stood up quickly "no! I was finishing anyways and I have to pee suddenly ahahaha bye" I stared at him weirdly, he bowed as he left the room. Lay scratched his head and shrugged

"How are you?" I smiled "I'm okay, i feel better now" he nodded and pursed his lips cutely. Suddenly he held my hand making my heart flutter "wow he's good" I laughed and agreed

Lay brought my hand to his lips and pecked it softly "I'm jealous of you two" he said and blushed. My eyes widened "me and taehyung?" He nodded and chuckled "well you guys are really close that's all and now you two are dating in public"

"It's not like we're dating for real. It's only for a few months I guess then the deal's done" lay nodded again. I smiled and leaned forward to hug him

"Don't worry you and I both know that me and taehyung are strictly friends only." he wrapped his arms around me and nodded "let's go downstairs, i'm hungry"

As we walked downstairs, i could hear taehyung's voice on the phone with someone. I walked towards him and placed my hand on his shoulder "but she just got discharged-" he sighed and ended the call.

"we have to go on a date" my smile fell and looked at Lay. He looked at me with a small smile and nodded.

i looked back at taehyung and sighed "i'll go get ready" he nodded and went to the kitchen.

i went back to my room and got ready. After about 15 minutes of staring blankly at my closet, i finally decided to wear a pink sweater and denim overalls

 After about 15 minutes of staring blankly at my closet, i finally decided to wear a pink sweater and denim overalls

As i put on my make up, Chanyeol walked in. "Going out?" i nodded "with taehyung"

"have fun i guess? oh heck, you guys always have fun lots of fun together" i chuckled "yea we do, don't we?"

He walked towards me and sat down on the floor with me. "your outfit is cute, can i do your lashes?" i froze and turned my head to look at him slowly. "what do you want?" he grinned "i need a girl's opinion on something."

i cocked my eyebrow "let me guess does it have to do with the nurse from the hospital?" he blushed "maayyybe"

"what is it?" he perked up and giggled, i stared at him wide eyed. "Yah Park Chanyeol, did you just giggle?"