Chapter 4

Chanyeol's POV

"YAH CHANYEOL AH WAKE UP!" i groaned. "YAH PALI! ITS AN EMERGENCY!" aigooo i stood up and walked to the living room where i saw everyone gathered around.

"Nae? What is it? Why did you wake me up so early?" I yawned/asked whilst rubbing my eye aigoo im so sleepy.
"Your sis-sister! sh-shes MISSING!!" Suho yelled.

My sister missing....... Brain processing

3

2

1

WHAT?! i quickly ran to laya's room to find it empty. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone, then i dialled her phone. After the third ring she finally pick up.

"Hell-" "YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!" i cut her off. "Channie-ah relaxs! I'm at work! remember? i'm a barista aigoo mianhe i didnt wake you up and tell you, its just that you seem so tired and i didn't want to disturb you and i didn't tell the other boys cause they were also sleeping. Mianhe i'll be back at 5pm ok? I'm busy now. See you later!" She didn't even let me respond.

Aigoo she scared me. I walked back to the guys, then something clicked. "Guys do you wanna get some coffee?"

***********************************************

Laya's POV

I woke up at 5 am and looked at my surroundings. Aish ' umma gwenchana? how are you? i miss you umma' i said quietly.

I started tip-toeing to Chan's room and found him asleep. hmm better not wake him up he seems tired. Then i started walking back to my room and got ready for work. About an hour and a half later i was finally ready, i walked to the front door and pressed the lift button.

*

*

*

I started walking to the cafe, winter is starting to kick in. i soon reached the cafe and greeted the customers and workers. "Annyeonghaseyo! lets have a smooth day ahead! Fighting!" i smiled.

As i was wiping the tables, my phone rang .

*Chan-yoda* "Hell-" "YAH WHERE ARE YOU?!". aigooo this kid, "Channie-ah relaxs! I'm at work! remember? i'm a barista aigoo mianhe i didnt wake you up and tell you, its just that you seem so tired and i didn't want to disturb you and i didn't tell the other boys cause they were also sleeping. Mianhe i'll be back at 5pm ok? I'm busy now. See you later!" i quickly hung up cause i didnt want the boss to see me using my phone.

I continued wiping alittle bit more then headed off to the register and waited. I started drifting off but when i heard the bell ringing signalling someone has walked in, i snorted and quickly recomposed myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to Coffee Chu! what would you like?" i looked at the customer and saw the most prettiest face i have ever seen. aigoo. i must've stared at him that he started snapping his fingers "um, i'll get the medium ice blended coffee please" i smiled and asked for his name "Mark Tuan" he smiled back and handed me the cash. i gave him back his change and started making his drink.

wait

'Mark Tuan' that name is so familiar. Where have i heard that... I snapped back to reality and poured the blendef coffee in the cup with his name on it.

I then called out "Mark Tuan!" a few secinds later he appeared and took his cup but before he went out the door, he looked back and winked at me then giving me a cute grin. wait what just happened?

i then came back to earth when i heard the bell ringing. I looked up and saw 12 boys wearing moustaches and shades and ridiculous wigs. "oh boy" i muttered while rubbing the bridge of my nose.

*

*

*

*

*
Hehe hai ! so that was the new chap guys so sorry for not updating regularly. Exams were in the way . But lucky for me Holidays are nearing and that means i get to update the book more! YASSSSSSSS ! :) Keep a look out for more chapters ok love you sexy giraffes' muah muah :* and btw the picture above is 'Mark Tuan' and yes it is the Mark Tuan from Got7 :)