Chapter 2.5

Hi

Laya's POV

I sat on the couch with chanyeol by my side, humming a tune. Suddenly my phone dinged

From: Taetits

Reaching in 5

I stood up and walked towards the door, "Yah where are you going?" Chanyeol said, "I'm going out with tae for a while" i replied

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath, 'ding dong'

I immediately smiled and opened the door, revealing a blonde haired boy wearing a black mask and a black hoodie with a pair of ripped jeans. "Let's go" i said

We walked freely like ordinary people. We forgot about who we were connected to, our careers, just us being us. We went to a nearby park where it wasn't so crowded, I tugged on Taehyung's sleeve and pointed to a ice cream truck nearby. His eyes immediately lit up, "mister! 1 chocolate cone and.." he paused and looked at me "1 strawberry cone please!" He said,excitedly

I smiled at his eagerness, he paid for the ice cream and we walked to the swings that was vacant. I sat there, swinging silently as I watched Taehyung eat his ice cream happily. He looked so happy yet so sad, his eyes doesn't shine like before.  "Tae-ah, are you okay?" He froze and turned to me

"How did you know?" I smiled weakly "I'm your best friend dummy, what do you mean 'how do I know'"

He sighed and looked at his half-eaten ice cream, "nobody has asked me that question in a while.." I held his hand and swung it gently "tell me tae-ah"

I saw tears dripping onto his jeans, I held his hand tighter "I miss them a lot, my family. The last time I heard and saw them was like a year ago. Today, I actually skipped practice to see the only family that I have nearby, you. I just needed a break from the practice, i know it's selfish but i had to. I was stressed out, physically and emotionally" I felt tears brimmed to my eyes, I let go of his hand and dugged into my pocket. I handed him my phone and smiled "here you go, call them."

He looked at me with wide eyes, "really?!" I nodded and out my phone into his hand. He stood up and gave me a big hug "thank you Laya!" He released me and walked to a nearby bench, calling his mother I assume. I smiled at him and swung slowly. Suddenly, I felt a force push me so hard until I fell. I turned around and saw a group of girls standing in front of me.

They folded their arms, I realised that they were all wearing their school uniforms. I thanked god that I was wearing a mask so they couldn't recognise me. "We all know that that's Taehyung.  So STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" She yelled, then they all started kicking me with their dirty school shoes.

One of them kicked me in the cheek and that hurt like a bitch. The leader commanded one of them to take off my mask.

Her hand was just about to reach the corner of Lay's mask that I borrowed when suddenly a hand pulled me from the ground and shielded me. The girls gasped, I looked up to see Taehyung glaring at them. "Why would hurt my friend?" They stuttered until the leader spoke up "You shouldn't be hanging out with her oppa! She's just using you for your fame! And you belong to A.R.M.Y!"

Taehyung snickered at their reason "Who are you to tell me who I can and cannot hang out with? A.R.M.Y should at least support me not hurt my friend. She's not an ordinary person! If her brother knows about this-" I tugged on his sleeve telling him to stop.