01

Disclaimer(s): Just in case you missed it, this is a GAY story that will contain GAY Omegaverse content.
If you're homophobic, or not comfortable with that, then please leave quietly.

This story will contain a slight bit of angst, rape mentions, and sexual harassment. It will also include sex and Mpreg, since Omegaverse.

That's all I have, Goodbye!
•=+=•+•=+=•+•=+=•+•=+=•+•=+=•+
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

The constant beeping from the alarm clock caused a figure to slowly move in their big (f/c) bed.

"Damn, morning already?" The figure groaned, hoisting themselves up. They placed their feet on the surprisingly cold floor, and stretch their muscles. The male had a fit figure with (e/c) eyes, (long/short) (curly/straight) (h/c) hair. He wasn't on the tall side that much, but he was taller than some of his school mates.

"School starts in....." The male drafted off, looking at red numbers on the clock.

"Three hours. Perfect!" The male walked out of his bedroom door, and went into the room beside him. He always woke up three hours early to get him and his daughter ready for the day.

Yes, the teenager male was an Omega with a child. Omegas are deemed as the lowest secondary gender in society, since their only existence is to mate with an Alpha to create offspring. Most are treated horribly, but some find happiness in life with their Alpha mates.

Male Omegas, such as himself, are incredibly rare. And they're more looked down upon than female Omegas.

As you could probably imagine, most Omega lives end up with nothing but shit.

But (M/n) found happiness in his daughter.

He flicked on the lights with a wide smile on his face.

There was a young girl around the age of six in the small bed. She had blond hair, frail-looking body, and big (e/c) eyes. Her eyes and frail body were the resemblance of Omega father, while he blond hair and fierce demeanor had came from her...father.

"Rei, time for school!" He yelled as he grabbed an assortment of clothing from the female's dresser.

"Mom?..." The young girl groaned as she rose from her bed, rubbing her beautiful eyes.

"Come on, you got to get ready! I'll get your clothes out, so you can go take a shower." The male smiled.

"Okay..." She whispered. Her body physically shivered when her feet touched the ground.

"Cold, right?" The male giggled.

"Yeah, so cold that I'm fully awake now." She smiled back.

Two hour was spent on both humans taking a shower, putting on clothes, eating breakfast, and cleaning their rooms briefly.

"Rei, are you ready?"

"Yes, papa!"

"Which one are you gonna choose? Mama or Papa?"

"Well, since I've never met papa, I want to call you both until he arrives. He'll be here for my birthday, right?" The girls asked.

"U-um, yeah. I'm sure he'll show."

"You said that last year, and the year before that, but he never came." The girl scoffed, clutching onto her skirt.

"Well, the thing is...your father isn't all that reliable.." The male nervously smiled.

"Isn't he your mate? You told me mates help each other through thick and thin.."