12

NO ONE'S POV
=.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.=

"What the hell are they doing here?!" (M/n) whispered to myself. He tried to keep his emotions to himself, but the two Alpha's near him smelt the slightest bit of his distress.

"Is everything alright?" Kj asked the Omega first, much to Alex's dismay.

The Omega turned to both of them, shock evident in his facial expression.

"What are Vince and Luke doing here?!" He whispered. He tried to keep his voice down, knowing that he'll attract the attention of anyone within the vicinity.

Alex looked at the Omega with confusion, "They're your friends, right? I thought it'd be a great idea to invite them over. What? You don't like it?" He asked, worry laced in his voice.

"I like it, but how did you even get them to come over?"

"I...asked one of my subordinates to send an invitation to their house." Alex answered.

"They seem pretty brave, too! They haven't called a single cop on their way here. I'm sure they just came to see you and Rei." Kj said.

"You do know the last time they met you, you and Vince were close to having an all-out brawl, right?!" (M/n) reminded.

"W-Well, yeah! Of course I remember that!" Alex stammered, "I want to make it right, please?"

(M/n) sighed, "I'm not stopping you from trying to make things right between the three of you. I'm just saying that it might not go well."

Kj placed his hand on my shoulder, "Don't worry about it. He'll do fine."

"(M/n)? (M/N)!" A familiar voice called out for the (h/c) haired male, which made the boy let out a shaky breath. He turned around to see Luke running to him.

"Hey Luke--"

(M/n) choked on air as he was forcefully hugged by the slightly taller Omega.

"OHMYBABY!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! ARE YOU OKAY? IS REI OKAY? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN ANSWERING MY CALLS?! WHY ARE YOU BARELY HOME? WHY HAVEN'T YOU BEEN TO SCHOOL?! HAVE YOU FOUND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR MOTHER, AND IS SHE GONNA BE OKAY? WHOSE BEAUTIFUL FUCKING HOUSE IS THIS?!" Luke flooded (M/n)'s ears with questions, not taking the time to notice the two Alphas glancing down at him.

"Luky!" Rei yelled out, gaining the attention of the pink haired Omega. Luke let me out of his tight death hug and knelt down to Rei's level. He then hugged her, basically crying from relief at this point. (M/n) expected his friend to act like this. He's always been so protective of Rei and (M/n) ever since the School Heat Incident.

"Luke, you're causing a scene..." Another familiar voice said, walking towards the knelt Omega male. It was Vince, looking highly cautious of this place. He took his eyes off his Omega and glanced at (M/n), which made a shiver travel down the Omega's spine. He released a breath of relief upon seeing (M/n) in good condition, and he looked again to see the two Alpha males behind (M/n).

One of them was unfamiliar, but the other...

Vince started to lowly growl upon seeing Alex, bearing his teeth a little as a warning. As usual, Alex did the same. It's obvious that both Alphas were protective of what they claim as theirs. Believe it or not, Alphas claim the friends that they make. It's not on the same claim terms as a potential mate, but they still claim their friends and tend to be protective of them as well, which explains packs, and why Vince doesn't like Alex's sudden intrusion at all.