08

NO ONES'S POV
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
'N-no, I don't want to give rid of it.'

'Why the hell not?! It's not your problem! It was all a mistake, (M/n)! A mistake that you don't have to care for!'

'I know it was a mistake! I know it's a mistake that will haunt me for life, and I was too weak to do anything about it! But this child...I will not recognize this child as a mistake.'

'So, you're actually gonna care for the thing?'

'DON'T CALL THEM A THING-'

*SLAP*

'Don't raise your voice at me!'

Tears welled up in the (h/c) haired male's eyes, holding onto his reddened cheeks.

'T-This...is a burden that I have to bear. No, it's a b-burden that I want to bear. I'm not giving up this c-child! Whether they're a mistake or not! It's my fault for being an Omega anyway.'

(M/n) gasped as he woke up from his slumber, touching his face to feel that tears had ran from his eyes.

'Another one of those nightmares, huh? I need to get my life together.'

The (h/c) haired male looked around, and had noticed that he wasn't in his home. This wasn't his bedroom.

It was spacious, the bedsheets were different, his furniture wasn't the same, and there was a large glass door that led to a balcony with a view of a pool below it and the entire city if you look far ahead.

This place was too luxurious.

"Where the hell am I?" (M/n) muttered, keeping his panic silent in case he might alert unwanted attention by his voice or scent. He removed the bedsheets that were placed on him, and noticed that he was switched into clothes that were bigger than his body.

"Wait, Rei?!" The Omega looked around in the room, and he noticed that his Beta daughter wasn't in the same room as he was. He placed his feet on the marble flooring, ignoring the cold that transverse throughout his body as he mainly focused on his next move.

'What the hell even happened last night?' (M/n) thought over the past events, and remembered that Alex drove (M/n) to the hospital to go see his mother. After making sure she's okay, he went to sleep holding his mother's hand, and he didn't want to leave her side.

(M/n) was alerted by the sound of a door creaking opened, and went to go hide, but he was already spotted by the newcomer.

"Ah, Master (M/n). You're finally awake." A girl with dark brown hair walked in, dressed in a maid's attire. From what (M/n) could smell, she was an Alpha.

But (M/n) didn't care at this point, he wanted to know where his daughter is.

"Where the hell is my daughter?!" (M/n) growled, ready to become feral until he knows his daughter is alright.

"Please calm yourself, Master (M/n). Young Mistress Rei's been taken to her school by one of Master Alex's personal assistants."

"So, this is Alex's place." (M/n) questioned, still highly cautious about what's happening right now.

"Yes, this is Master Alex's main house. You will be living here for now on."

"What?!"

"If you have any disregards, please take them up with Master Alex personally."