11

"Yo, I'm back!" Kj yelled, taking my attention off the octopus I was watching. He looked in a happier condition than before, but honestly I don't think I can tell anymore..

"You good? That was seriously a breakdown.." I chuckled, horribly attempting to lighten the mood as I talked about a heavy topic.

He didn't seem fazed by what I asked.

He only smiled with a light chuckle of his own. "Yeah! I feel amazing, since it's the first time I spoke to anyone about this..."

"Wait, you don't talk to Alex about it? He's your friend, right?" I quirked a brow.

"Well, he's always busy! I'll be a nuisance if I have to continuously tell him of my problems.."

"Kj, Alex is your friend. He's here to help you with your problems, brighten up your days, and even playfully shit talk you. If you were to tell him something about yourself, then he shouldn't be annoyed by it at all! I've known him for a way shorter period compared to you two, and I know he's pretty understanding for an Alpha. If you know they'll keep your secrets, you don't have to be scared to tell your friend anything if you need to. Share your burden before it breaks you."

"You hold so much wisdom, old man..." Kj said with a playful eye roll.

"Well, this is just advice from someone who's been broken too."

Kj's looked at (M/n) with slight shock, "Yeah..." Kj smiled looking back, "Can we go to the food court now? All that crying got me hungry." He muttered.

"Sure! I was getting hungry myself!"

We made our way to the food court, using the maps plastered around the place occasionally to know where we were. We made progress, and we had some setbacks, but we finally got to the food court.

I was in awe.

At first, it hurt my eyes due to how bright it was compared to the inside of aquarium, but it soon turned out to be beautiful. Holograms of sea animals swam around the entire place, making occasional sounds to keep the court from being too quiet. And there were tons of food stalls with different neon lighted signs to catch the audience's attention.
The workers here seemed eager to serve us, which is surprising because it was nowhere near their work hours.

Hopefully...

"Mama!" I heard a familiar voice call. I snapped out of my daze, and I looked to see Rei and Alex sitting at a table together. They're eating pizza with each other, Alex pausing for a slight second to look at us.

"What took you two so long?" Alex questioned us.

"We got distracted by dolphin feeding! They were so cute!" I chuckled, showing a smile on my face. I lied about our previous location, and the events that took place. I didn't even like dolphins all that much, but I lied 'cause I wasn't sure if Kj was comfortable with me sharing his breakdown with Alex and Rei just yet.

He seemed to appreciate it, having a barely noticeable smile on his face.

"They have dolphin feeding?! Can we go?!" Rei squealed, her eyes shining as she looked at me. I'm glad that I actually paid attention to the map, 'cause I would've been in trouble if there was no dolphin feeding in the first place.

"After everyone eats, then we can go feed the dolphins!" Alex said with a small smile. He picked up another slice of pizza, and he took a big bite out of it. He looks like he's bothered by something, but he didn't dare to say it.