04

The air was tense for the Omega, which isn't a surprise, since a tall and muscular, yet lean, Alpha has just been invited into his home by his daughter.

"This food is delicious!" The Alpha complimented as he nervously smiled at the tense air.

"Thanks...." The Omega muttered, not even eating his food. He just calmly moved his food on his plate.

How could he eat? He was uneasy.

"I'm so glad you came, dad! I was starting to think you and mom didn't have a good relationship. He talks about how you're busy, and that you're unreliable sometimes."

The small Beta must've not been able to smell her mother's scent, since distressed pheromones were everywhere.

"Is that so..." It was more than obvious to Alex that the Omega didn't have a loving relationship with his former lover.

"Yeah, but everything seems fine." Rei smiled at the Alpha.

Alex nervously smiled back.

The Beta and Alpha had their own conversion as the Omega just sat there minding his own business.

'I'm failing as a parent....' The sour thought left a sour scent that immediately alerted Alex. The Alpha quickly turned his sights to the (h/c) haired male.

(M/n) stood up from the table, and left to dump the remaining food in the trash.

"Is there something wrong, mom? You always finish you food." Rei frowned.

"No, no, e-everything's fine." He said.

Betas don't have the senses that Alpha and Omegas do, so Rei couldn't exactly tell what (M/n) was feeling by his smell.

'I'm an Omega, so I can barely protect Rei from Alex if he does have an alternative motive. And some of my bills are reaching their due dates, so I have to start working overtime again.' (M/n) sighed, not bothering to wash the dish since the other two were still eating.

Instead, he visited the living room, his room, and his daughter's room, to clean.

It took a couple minutes to clean the rooms, and he started to hear the clatter of plates.

"I guess they've finished." (M/n) mumbled as he traveled downstairs.

He walked into the kitchen, and saw the unexpected.

Alex was cleaning the dishes while his daughter, who stood on a stepping stool, washed the soap dishes off.

The Alpha knew the Omega was watching, and smiled at the happy look on Rei's face.
The Beta was so happy to find some type of way to help out her mom.

"We got this covered, (M/n). Why don't you go sit down and relax? The Alpha suggested as he looked over his shoulder to see the Omega.

Who was he to refuse an Alpha's command? Last time that happened, it didn't end well.

He went to the couch and sat down. He covered his face with his hands, and thought about his life choices.

He couldn't relax as he sat on the comfort of the couches cushions.

How could he?

His Omega was taking commands from an Alpha he doesn't even know, and he could barely do anything because he feared getting on the Alpha's bad side.

It took a little over two minutes for the duo to finish washing the dishes.

The brown haired Alpha sat beside the Omega, giving a respectful amount of distance between the two.