10

(M/N)'S POV
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
"Mama, look at the seashores!" Rei pointed at the tank of seashores. Some camouflaged with its surroundings, making it hard for me to spot the specific ones that Rei was pointing at.

"Oh! They are pretty, aren't they?" I rhetorically asked my daughter with a smile. She smiled back at me, glad that I'm enjoying myself too.

For the sake of Rei's happiness, I overlook the situation that allowed us to even be in here. There's nothing I can really do about it anyway. The damage is done, and Rei has the biggest smile as darted from exhibit to exhibit.

She held onto Alex's scarred hand, and the tall Alpha let the small Beta drag him along with to every tank she went to. Alex was scarily quiet, but that's because he didn't know what to do. I can tell that his Alpha was extremely happy. Even if he had the patches on, his scent's clear as day to me.

I'll be lying if I said nothing caught my eye. Due to my lack of experience with Aquariums as well, I'm easily impressed by what I see here.
Not matter how weird it sounds, I find comfort in being in a dimly lit area as soft music plays in the background, watching the fish swim around me without any hurry. It felt comforting.

"You seem to be enjoying yourself. I can tell it's your first time here. You're gawking at everything like you're the same age as your daughter." Kj smirked as they stood beside me.

"Oh, uh...I—"

"It's fine!" The Alpha laughed. "It is kind of cool here. I never thought looking at fish could be so entertaining..."

We've been in the Aquarium for hours. And I'm sure we've done majority of the activities there was to offer.

I actually got to pet a penguin!! The coolest thing I've ever had the chance of doing.

We were in our resting era as of now, since we found out we only explored half of the place.

"Mama, me and papa are going get some food! You wanna come?" Rei asked me, still holding the tall Alpha's hand.

"Uh, not right now, Rei! I want to stay here a bit more!"

"Oh, okay! What about you, Mister K?"

"I'll stay with (M/n)! I kind of like it here! We'll met up with you two when we're ready!"

"Oh, okay! We'll be in the food court! Let's go, daddy!"

"Y—Yes!" Alex smiled warmly at the young girl before he walked with her to the food court. It was clear that he enjoyed the role of a father, which is admirable since he's still a HighSchool student.

It feels weird to say this, but I actually trust him a bit with Rei. He hasn't done anything so far, and his actions only show he wants to protect and spoil the blond female.

And to take such responsibility at a young age is just plain admirable...

Me and Kj have been in this same spot for half an hour. The comfortable silence and atmosphere kept us here, shackling out moves to keep the comfort going.

Kj sighed, suddenly breaking the comfort.

"Not trying to boost his chances, but he really wants you, y'know?" Kj muttered, leaning against a railing that's in front of a large glass tank.

"Eh? What're talking about?" I asked.

"I'm talking about Alex. He's working hard to win you two over. Usually, when an Alpha finds their mate, they take little time to swoon them, and don't hesitate to mark them as theirs. They don't care what's the situation, or where they are." Kj continued, looking at the large shark that swam past us.