15

"Take down the fucking sniper." Alex said in his earpiece. His voice and stare was cold, making the person on the other side slightly shiver in discomfort.

"W—We'll handle it, sir."

Alex got off his earpiece, staring into space. He took a deep breath. It was hard for him not to let his anger surface.

"Make sure none of them see the sunrise." A voice Alex despised laughed. That damn Alpha that took advantage of his Omega.

Mikel.

He barely heard the voice through the bangs of gunfire, but even that sample ticked him off. A growl escaped his throat, his anger boiling past his reason.

He then felt a cold material touch his forehead, "Hey, calm down, you damn idiot. Your scent's flaring."

Alex moved the material—which was a gun—from his forehead, growling in annoyance as he looked off to the left to see his sister.

"Don't put a damn gun near my face." He said with a growl.

Moon shrugged, "Relax. It's not the first time."

"Does he have an active count yet?" Alex said with a sudden casual tone.

Moon nodded, pulling out her phone to check her notifications. "He just sent it in. Three snipers in the three at the back of the forest, and then there's approximately fifty people of his in the backyard. According to him, The snipers will be dealt with simultaneously in a timed attack. When they're taken out, The Thorns will assist. Once they're on the battlefield, we'll join in, and you can go after that blond playboy."

Alex groaned, "Fine."

The fires of guns died down slightly as both sides lost a hefty sum of subordinates.

Alex wasn't discouraged by any means.

Sure, the lost may sting a little, but he always has more loyal subordinates to help him when he needs it.

"Oh, the music slowed. How sad. No one likes a quiet symphony." The voice of Mikel rang. He was referring to the sounds of gunshots, right? He called the loud noise a symphony, a slowed song? Interesting, but it's nothing Alex has done himself. It's all he hears, after all.

"Y'know, where's that damn cheap copy? He didn't die in the crossfire, did he?" He smirked, looking around the backyard. "Hey," He started, raising his voice to make sure Alex heard him wherever the brown haired Alpha was. "I don't think I've ever got your name?" He chuckled, shooting someone in the head that got too close for his liking. He then shot the body two more times to make sure that they were dead permanently. "Maybe we can try to introduce ourselves...without punching?" He then shot at the cover Moon and Alex was hiding behind. It was a thick stone pillar, so the bullet barely dented it, "Does that sound okay?" Mikel chuckled.

"How the hell does he know where we are?" Alex clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"I don't really know. He probably caught a whiff of our scents; That, or his intuition is some broken bullshit..." Moon said, reloading her pistol. "How much longer till we're able to make a move without his snipers intervening?"

"I don't know. He hasn't-"

BRRRRR

Alex pulled out his phone, looking at his newest notification. It was a timer that was counting down from a minute. It could only be the handy work of him; The Flower.