03

"His scents so intense?! It's heavier than any other Alpha I've encountered." (M/n) thought aloud. He sighed deeply, which didn't help him at all, and grabbed the plastic plate.

He quickly went back to the table.

"Sir, I have-" His sentence was forcefully cut off by the smell of possessive pheromones. The scent's extremely potent, making the Omega weak to the knees.

(M/n) covers his nose in a futile attempt to block out some of the smell, and glanced up to see what's going on.

The sight shocked him..

It's Vince and Alex glaring at each other, and Luke doing the same but he's behind Vince.

"I don't care if you're his friends! He's my Omega, and you can't change that!" Alex growled at (M/n)'s friends, moments away from literally attacking.

"No he isn't! (M/n) doesn't belong to any Alpha!" Luke hissed.

"Who the fuck do you think you are to tell me that?" Alex glared.

"Don't look at him like that.." Vince glared back.

"Sir? What are you doing?"

Alex's body jolted in surprise. His eyes watched as the (h/c) haired male walked up to him.

"Ah, um, (M/n) I-"

"Please don't use my name, sir. Just take your food, and leave this place." The male muttered.

"Also, never come back here. You caused a major disturbance."

"But I just-"

"I didn't ask for an explanation, sir. All I did was kindly ask you to leave." With (M/n) being an Omega, it was difficult for him to tell an Alpha what to do.

But surprisingly, the Alpha obeyed.

"You guys okay? What's going on here?" (M/n) asked the two males.

"Um, (M/n), we think you should stay away from that Alpha..." Vince panted as he fixed his hair.

"Yeah, um, he's...a major red flag.." Luke said.

"I'm not planning on meeting him after in the first place." (M/n) sighed.

"Good. Good. But you should go home before us." Vince said.

"What...happened? What made it so intense in here?"

"He started a conversation with us about random topics, and tried to get to know us a bit better. He was basically trying to get on our good side. While we were talking to him, he received a call from his fancy earpiece. He excused himself and went a small distance away, but he wasn't a good whisper."

"We listened in, and found that the topic was you." Vince added.

"Huh?"

"He sounded very serious, yet he was excited at the same time. He talked about how he finally found you, and how he won't let you go again." Luke rolled his eyes.

"That sounds...."

"Creepy?"

"Weird?"

"Both. Both is good."

"Listen. We just need you to get your daughter, and go home. At the start of your shift tomorrow, we'll be here incase he's stubborn."