13

(M/N) POV
=.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.==.=.=.=

I didn't know how to react.

HOW THE HELL DID THIS VILE...FIEND GET IN HERE?!

Well, come to think about it, Alex doesn't know about this man, does he?

"Well? Where is she?" He asked again. His tone was polite, but I knew not to trust it. He used that same sickening tone when he...

I wanted to vomit thinking about it.

He wasn't the only one that took advantage of me that day, but he was one of a few that left a disgusting lasting impression; His sickening sweet scent of honey and flowers lingered forever, his voice never left my brain, and the offspring he forced into me...it all stayed.

It didn't help that he was popular during middle school. Every single Omega wanted him, not me of course, and after they found out what happened between me and the rising star, I was accused of taking advantage of HIM?!

They said that I knew my heat was gonna strike, so that's why I went to school that day. All so I can influence Mikel and his friends to do that with me...

And, unsurprisingly, most of the school believed it. There wasn't a day where I wasn't called harsh names or treated unfairly, but at least I had Vince and Luke to null the pain.

After what he did to me and then discarded me like trash...HOW THE HELL CAN HE JUST SMILE LIKE THAT?!

"Stop frowning your face like that, pretty! You can't look at your Alpha like that." He grinned.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I snarled, backing away from the tall Alpha in front of me.

"I thought I told you already? I came to see my daughter, and my favorite, little Omega." He chuckled.

"She's not your daughter." I didn't dare to pay any attention to the last thing he said, but I won't allow him to call Rei his daughter. What has he done for her?

Mikel put his hands up in a fake surrender, "Why're you so hostile, pretty? Last time we crossed paths, you were begging me for more!~" He chuckled again, taking one step closer towards me.

"That...wasn't me. I wasn't in the right mind." I hissed out. I was young and scared, and I was under the influence of my heat. I didn't know what was happening to me. I didn't know what we did was even sex. All I knew was that it was helping me...and I can't help but feel disgusted with myself as well.

"It was so good that I couldn't even stop!~" He blushed, "It was like it was yesterday when you were under me, crying and begging for my knot." He laughed lightly, "And, honestly, I grew a bit lusted for you after, pretty. I was thinking about it again and again..." He continued to walk towards me, causing me to walk further back.

"And, well, I was thinking that we could do it again! I wonder if you'll have twins this time!~"

My back hit a wall that I didn't even notice was there, and now I was cornered by the same Alpha that changed my life forever. He used his body and arms to block any escape point I may have.

"So, what do you say, hm? When does your heat start this month, pretty? Or, am I already too late?~" There it was again. That sickening smile, and the alluring scent of honey and flowers.