09

M/N POV
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
"Alright, where the fuck are you?! We were just about to call in a missing person report!" Luke yelled at me over the phone. I expected this to happen. Luke is literally my second mother.

"Luke, I'm fine. I'm just staying at someone's house other than my own." I nervously smiled.

"Whose? Do we know them? Tell me now. We want to come see you!" Luke yelled.

"Uh, maybe? I don't...actually know if they're comfortable with me telling you." I jumped at the sound of room door opening, and I turned around to see my daughter.

"Oh, so sorry Luke! I'll call you back!" I immediately hung up to look at my daughter.

"My baby! I'm so glad you're okay!! I thought I was gonna have to cause hell!" I cried, kneeling down to hug my daughter. She looked confused, but I was too relieved to really care.

"What're talking about, Mama? One of daddy's friends just took me to school.." She quirked a brow to my extreme relief, but I didn't care. I'm just glad she's safe.

"So, this is what Alex's Omega acts like, eh?" I slightly jumped again at the sudden voice. The potent smell of peppermint and jasmine had surrounded the area, which mostly affected me since I was an Omega. I eyed the Alpha at the doorway of the room we were in, and saw a purple haired male with cute blue eyes.

"Mister K!" Rei yelled joyfully. I latched onto her arm, but not too tight so I won't harm her. I just want to restrict her movement.

"Protective little thing, aren't you? You'd do just perfect with kids, but...Alex got to ya' first!" The Alpha chuckled, amused by my protective action. He whispered the last part, but I heard it well. Who the hell is this?

"Uh, hi," I started, standing up from my knelt position. Even though I heard it, and it really bothered me, I tried to ignore the Alpha's last comment. "Are you one of Alex's..." I trailed off, wanting the Alpha to finish.

"Subordinates? Yes, I am! You're a smart one, aren't you?" He leaned off of the doorway, and he walked into the room.

"My name is Kaleb, but you can call me KJ." He smiled.

"Uh, Kj, not to be rude, but I would like it if you stayed back a bit, okay?" I said, which sort of surprised the Alpha. Nevertheless, he complied with my request.

"Mama! Please don't be mean to Mister K! He's the one that took me to school!"

"Rei, Your mama is doing right." The purple haired male smiled at me before he knelt down to be at her eye level.

"Strangers, like me, shouldn't be trusted when we show an act of kindness. Not even when you get to know that stranger, should you trust them with anything. To trust anyone at all is a major risk. No matter how long you've known them." The Alpha chuckled.

'Why do I feel that he speaks with experience?' I thought, still wary of the man.

"What's going on here?" Alex said, as he walks into the room. The potent scent of cinnamon and vanilla mixing with the previous scent of jasmine and peppermint.

KJ immediately stood up with a slight chuckle, and he turned to the taller Alpha. "I was just reuniting Rei with..." The purple haired Alpha paused, and he turned to look back at me.

"What's your name again?" He asked.

"..."

"Come on. If you don't answer, I'll just call you mama, too!" He smirked.