02

"So, how was your end of the school day? No other Alphas bothered you, did they?" Luke asked the (h/c) haired male.

"Other than what happened this morning, I'd say it was very peaceful." The other laughed.

"Yeah, those jackasses." Luke rolled his eyes, "I'm glad you had some type of peaceful day though." The other smiled in relief.

"Luke has been alarming me 24/7 that we should check on you every time we begin to switch classes." Vince smirked.

"But, aren't your classes far from mine?" The smaller male asked.

"Only three. The other four are either close, or the same class as you."

"Shouldn't we go get something to eat? School food isn't really my taste." Vince shrugged.

"Of course! We can go to that new restaurant that opened downtown!" Luke eyes sparkled.

"Sorry, but I have to work.." (M/n) grumbled.

"Oh, right." Luke's smile faded before coming right back. "We can go to that Cafe that you work at! That way, we can talk, and eat!" Luke smiled.

"It's working hours. I can't talk and eat with you guys." (M/n) chuckled.

"Come on, Catastrophe isn't busy on Tuesday."

"How do you know that?"

"I didn't." Luke smirked.

"Welp, it's settled. See you at the Cafe!" Luke waved before walking off with Vince. The (h/c) haired Omega noticed that Vince and Luke distracted the him with a conversation, so that he won't be thinking in the negative too much. And they held onto that conversation, until they made it to (M/n)'s car safely.

"Those bastards.." The male chuckled. He unlocked his car door, opened it, and entered the vehicle. Before starting the vehicle, he pulled his phone out of his pocket. He went to his contacts and he clicked on the one that said "Mom". After a few seconds of ringing, a voice was heard from the (f/c) phone.

"Hello?" The woman over the phone said.

"I just wanted to make sure everything's fine before I head to work."

"Everything's fine, (M/n)."

"That's go-"

"Hi, Mama!" A higher-pitched voice yelled.

(M/n) smiled in recognition,"Hey, sweetie! How was your day at school?"

"It was awesome! My teachers are very kind!"

"I'm glad!" He laughed as he started his car, and began driving off.

"Oh, Mom!" The girl called.

"Hm?" The male quirked his brow.

"We have Meet the Teachers tomorrow! Are you gonna be able to come?"

"I'll find a way. Just be patient with me, okay?"

"Yeah, okay!"

*
The (h/c) haired male pulled up to a brick built building that had a big sign that read, "Catastrophe". It had a huge cat above the sign, with a bunch of cat paws around it. He began to get out the car, not missing the black car also in the parking lot.

"So they were serious."

He entered the building with a sigh, and he waved at his friends.