16

"Come on! This way!!" Tray whisper-yelled as he lead (M/n) throughout the underground passageway. He kept his speed moderate, not wanting to leave the frightened Omega parent.

"W—Where are we going now?" (M/n) asked, still shaken up by the fact he just shot someone. Nevertheless, he kept his shaken daughter close to his chest.

"I don't know. My order was to take you to the safe room we have, but the way to the room's been blocked by that bastard Beta. I'm sure his friends arrived too to assist, so there's no way we're going back there. We're going the long way, so please just stay close to me." Tray said as he slightly limped down the halls.

"Y—yeah..."

(M/n) couldn't help but notice the bruises that Tray had, some of them turning purple. He has such a frail body-which is to be expected for an Omega, but he took that frail body and defended himself from a Beta with little to no fear.

"W—Would you like some help?" (M/n) asked.

Tray looked at (M/n) sheepishly, "U—uh, you...you sure? You're...carrying your daughter and.."

"It's not a problem at all. Please, put your arm around my shoulder..." Hesitantly, the white haired omega did what he was asked to do. He reached his bruised left arm around (M/n)'s shoulder, and the Omega parent assisted the injured Omega throughout the passage.

"Thanks man..." Tray mumbled.

"No problem. You're helping me, so I have to do what I can..."

"Still, thanks.."

The two Omegas walked through the passage. It was large, basically a labyrinth if you had no idea where you're going.

(M/n) was anxious.

He wasn't a fighter, and the Omega that is a fighter was hurt.

"The smell's coming from here. Follow me."

(M/n) froze when he heard the voices.

"Did you hear that? Please tell me that was my imagination, and you didn't hear that." (M/n) begged as he looked at Tray.

The white haired Omega looked at him, "Nope. I heard it. It's our scents. We're releasing scents of distress, and there's an Alpha in here that can smell that shit clearly. I'm sure of it..." Tray winced as he tried to move faster. "Come on! We're gonna be in deeper shit if we stay here any longer, so let's go—"

"Ah, I wouldn't move if I was you, omegas." A voice said, as the newcomer slowly walked up behind both (M/n) and Tray. "If you do anything stupid, I'll blow your fucking head off."

From the heavy scent alone, both omegas had known that the newcomer was an Alpha.

"Now, this can be a nice and simple trade. I won't take your life, and you give me the mother and his little runt. What do you say, huh?"

"I refuse, you fucking prick." Tray hissed, not even looking back.

"Geez, you omegas are so stubborn. Well, if it's like that...I'll take your life and the half family."