chapter 5

Nialls pov

I really am not in the mood to hug or for people to feel sorry for me.

"Not in the mood for hugs sorry perrie" she let's me go and I walk to the kitchen table.

I'm tired.
I'm tired of myself
I'm tired of Simon
I'm tired of my life
I'm tired of my weight!

Everything hurts badly.
I wanna stop living right now!
I want everything to stop and stays that way but af course not!

I feel a head laying down on my shoulder and 2 arms wrapped around my stomach.

Than I feel a kiss on my cheek. "Wanna watch a movie nialler?" I shake my head. "Niall what's going on?" Liam asks while he's giving me a beer. I'm pissed off!

"Well I don't know maybe I got outed! By a person I hate! I lost trust!" I yell and I just walk out the room.

I lay down on my bed and just lay their till someone walks in. Well it doesn't took long for someone walks in.

"Hey nialler" I turn around and see Harry. He comes next to me and kisses me. "Just relax babe" he starts to kiss me. We start to go a little dirty.

He turns me around and we undress ourselves. We start to have sex and than the door burst open!

Louis pov

I rush in Harry and nialls bedroom and they are having a really really weird sex thing going on. "JEEZ GUYS LOCK THE DOOR! MY EYES HURT ASSHOLES!" I yell at them. I run back downstairs and splash water in my eyes.

After 15 minutes they're able to come downstairs they're both really red. "Is it sweat or embarrassed?" I ask them. Niall is still a little bit annoyed but he can laugh again. The other lads just look at me confused but Harry gives me a stare that if I tell he'll kill me with help off niall.

"Why did you come again?" Niall asks a bit giggling. "Well we're adopting a girl" I say happy. "We are not!" Niall says a bit annoyed but Harry gives him a little massage.

"We're leaving in a sec so grab your shit" I say way to excited! When the others finally are ready to leave we finally leave!

We arrive and some teenagers are yelling and screaming our names. Niall holds harrys hand. It looks cute but I'm not here for screaming girls or a cute little weird relationship between those 2! I'm here for a kid! My kid! I'm not sharing this kid with the lads. Maybe when she's annoying than the lads can have her!

We get in and Harry walks up to me. "I lost nialler so I'm gonna look for him" "I don't care" Harry looks at me and the others walk around.

Nialls pov

I see a girl I think she's 15 or 16 with a book in her hands and reading. She sits against the wall and I go sit next to her.

"What are you reading?" I just ask. I sit next to her. She looks at the cover. "I read here one of us is lying. Are you blind?" She asks annoyed.

You know what I hate kids! I'm out! Harry walks around and I just go to him. Zayn and louis are I don't know where. These girl just scream and yell our names. I hate people!

Louis pov

I see a girl reading in a corner. I go sit next to her. "One of us is lying am I right?" I ask her. "Your blond mate is blind I think" I look at her. "Well he has glasses so I can't give you wrong"

She laughs just a little. "I like you" she says. "Well I like you too" I get up and go to the social worker. "I want the reading girl" I say very happy. I sign the shit and walk to the girl. "Well grab your shit I just adopted you"

A big smile apears on her face. "Why not one of the little once?" She asks. "Niall is gonna kill me than" she looks at me and laughs. She gets her stuff and niall drives with his glasses on.

"Told you he's blind?" I ask her and she shakes her head laughing. "I just got a job in a movie with Florence Pugh" Harry says. "She's hot" I say.