chapter 6

Nialls pov

I see that the kid is a little scared so I drive a little slower. I'm still annoyed and angry with the lads but I just try to be happy.

Fake it till you make it! "What's your name?" Zayn asks. "Uh Lilly" she says. "Okay tell us something about you" I answer her again. "Well uh I love reading, I have nothing with music and I'm from the Netherlands" "Oh I love their happy birthday!" Harry says smiling.

He places his hand on my lab and he's so warm. "I did hear what what happend by all the other girls in the orphanage and I'm sorry niall that that happend to you" Okay she's alright.

"He's a bit angry about it so he can explode" Liam says as a joke but I just can't handle it. I park the car somewhere in the road. "What are you doing bub?"

"I'm sick of this shit! Can I be angry about it Liam! It was my right to tell or not and you're joking about it! It's not funny!" I shake again.

Lillys pov

I get why he's angry. It's not funny of Liam to do that. He's right it's his right to tell or not and the whole world knows and not by him.

"I'm sorry niall" Liam just says. "I'm not driving anymore screw you all" he says. I lay my head on Louis shoulder. Harry and niall switched places.

Liam keeps apologies but niall isn't in the mood. We arrive at the house and it's so big! We go inside and niall went upstairs slamming the door.

"For real Liam you had to joke about it?" Harry asks a little annoyed. "I told him I'm sorry" Louis looks at me but I want to be here.

"Yeah but you know niall has shit on his mind! You know he barely eats again! I thought I stopped it and I just didn't! You joke about he got outed but stand for once in an other person's shoes cus it's so not funny! What's next Liam? You're gonna joke about his weight! We all know he hates himself for trusting people and you just think a sorry will fix it? Well it won't!" Harry says angry.

Liam doesn't respond and I walk to a room where I hear a little crying. I go in and see niall but he isn't just crying he's placing his nialls in his hand. I should know i do it all the time.

"Hey" I say and he looks at me scared. "Knock next time please?" He asks annoyed. "I will sorry" I look at him and I always thought he was the one who thought fuck the world and fuck everyone who thinks I'm not good enough. I saw them on TV a lot cus you know the girls in the orphanage were fans.

"When Simon outed you all the girls just hated him. Mean while they outed me" he looks at me. "You like girls?" He asks. He has fluffy red eyes. "Well yeah but I also like boys. I'm bisexual"

"Thanks for telling me" he says. "Want me to get Harry for you?" I ask and he nods.

I go downstairs and Harry is in a mouth fight with Liam. Still about niall tho. "Uh Harry niall is sad and you're here fighting? You should check on him he had his nails in his hands it doesn't hurt but it can bleed if he pushes hard" I say to Harry.

"And as for you Liam! It's not fun and sorry doesn't work! You have to do something and not just tell him you are cus it's suck!" I tell Liam.

He gasps and looks at zayn and louis. "What?" Zayn asks annoyed. "What if we go to Ireland to his home town to his dad you know just to make him feel loved" "no he didn't want to do that" Louis answers.

Harry rushes downstairs and grabs something. "Niall is bleeding" he yells and the lads run upstairs.

Harrys pov

When I came in the room niall was hurting himself. Now he's bleeding and he just won't stop. I grab everything I need and help niall.

"Niall look at me" the other lads run in to the room.