VI

Isla Davis

After the doctor's were done doing the check ups on me, which took them hours, I finally went home. Abel had payed for everything and I'm thankful because I was stressing over the payment, I can't even get sick because of my father.

Oh my God! My Father!

I panic as I check the time. It's already afternoon and I know that I'm good as dead once I get home because I didn't prepare his food, I only cleaned up the house.

"Where were you?" My father makes my way to me once I enter the house.

"I got stuck up with work" I lie and pray he doesn't go hard on me this time.

"Where is my food?" He asks me.

"I will prepare it now" I say and before I can even finish the sentence he slaps me.

"Why are you slapping me? I was stuck up with work so I can make money to take care of you, that's what I fucking do" I yell at him. I get bold sometimes but that's only because I'm tired of this, of him and to be honest, he can hit me all he wants when I'm right, I don't care.

"You ungrateful bitch, I raised you. I made you the woman you are today" He yells at me as he grabs me by my hair.

"You showed me who I should not become. You and her aren't the ones that made me the woman I am today. I am the woman who made myself who I am today" I say to him and that's when he begins beating me until I feel that my ribs are broken, I took a guess that my ribs are broken because I spit blood from my mouth and now the blood wont stop coming out of my mouth.

"Get up from the fucking floor and clean this mess. My friends are coming over" He says and once he leaves the kitchen, I silently cry.

Once the blood finally stopped, I cleaned up the kitchen and it took me longer than it should because of my unbearable pain. I made food and went to my room, I had some painkillers but nothing is helping.

I hear noise downstairs and I know that his friends are here. I just hope nothing happens today.

After a few hours it's finally quiet downstairs. I hear footsteps coming upstairs and I don't even have a key to lock my room's door, my father has it, he doesn't allow me to have it. I pray that it's not his friends.

I try to escape from the window even though I'm on the second floor and someone yanks me by my hair from behind. I yelp and when I turn around it's my father's disgusting friend.

"Can I help you?" I ask him. God help me, please.

"Yea, you can" He says as he licks his lips. Oh no.

"Where is my father?" I ask him.

"He is passed out on the couch" He says as he takes a few steps towards me and I step back.

This is the same guy who raped me years back, he raped me three times, I just hope and pray this isn't the fourth.

"Let's have some fun together now should we?" He says as he throws me in the bed and jumps on top of me.

I tried to stop him but there was no use.

He did it again.