XIX

This chapter contains detailed sexual content!

Isla Davis

"Get in the car" He rushes.

"What's with the rush? What's wrong?" I ask him.

"Nothing is wrong I want to fuck you so get in the car" He says. Oh.

Once we get in the car he grabs me by my hair and kisses me hard but when he leads me to his lap I break the kiss.

"You want to do it here?" I ask him.

"You have been torturing me all day so I want the first round to be here" He says.

"First round?" I ask him.

"Oh yeah you thought I forgot? You will make it up to me and I will punish you for teasing me" He says as excitement floods through me.

I straddle his lap as he crashes his lips on mine, he kisses me like his life depends on this kiss and I return the same energy because me too. I begin rocking back and forth on his lap as he whimpers in my mouth depending the kiss, I love having this kind of control over him. I moan as my clit brushes against his hardness.

"I can't take this anymore" He says against my mouth before pushing my panties aside and I mentally pat myself for wearing a dress, a very short one.

"Can I, sweetheart?" He asks for consent.

"Yes" I give him my consent breathlessly .He runs his fingers through my slit as I release a breathless moan.

"You're soaking wet. Do I make you feel this way baby?" He says as he bites my earlobe. He knows the answer he just wants me to admit it. He always wants words of affirmation and I will give that to him.

"Yes. Only you" I answer breathlessly as he curses under his breath. I guess he loved the answer.

I can't believe that I finally feel comfortable to have something sexual with a man after my traumas. I trust him with my life and he makes me feel so comfortable asking for consent everytime.

"Fuck. I love it when you make those sounds for me" He says as he lightly sucks on my neck while he lightly pressures my clit, while slowly entering one finger inside of me as I cry out his name. He was right when he said he could multitask cause Goddamn if this doesn't feel good.

"Yes, keep moaning my name love" He says as I run my fingers through his hair pulling as he sucks my hard nipples through the fabric of my dress. Just pull this dress off me for fucks sake.

I feel heat everywhere, especially in my face and my pussy. Once I feel comfortable with one of his fingers fully in, he enters a second finger making me cry out his name again to which he hisses.

"You're mine. You know that don't you? You have always been mine, right mi vida?" He asks and when I don't answer he stops his movements making me grow uncomfortable and move against his fingers.

"Please" I beg and cringe at myself for begging but I really want this.

"Answer my question or I wont let you cum" He commands. He's always so dominant in bed, I don't mind though.

"Yes, I'm yours just as much as you're mine" I assure him as I kiss his lips while he continues pushing and pulling his fingers inside me with a rhythm that has me biting his shoulder to muffle my moans to which he groans out loud.

"No, don't muffle your moans. I want to hear them loud and clear querida" He says making effort to make me moan again, it doesn't take much. Him speaking spanish while we fuck is the sexiest thing ever.

"You like it when I speak spanish to you hmm? Because I can feel your walls clenching around my fingers everytime I do so loca" He says as I nod but when he gives me a glare, I know I have to answer him.

"Yeah" I simply respond as he gives me a lazy smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah"

He rolls his fingers inside of me hitting my g-spot as I moan loudly, he repeats his movements hitting my g-spot that has me screaming his name.

"Fuck Isla" He says as he watches me lose control completely just from him.

"Abel" I cry out his name as I look in his eyes.

"I know baby, I know. Let go" He says as I cum all over his fingers.

I drop my head in his chest and he patiently waits for me to come from my high.

"That was..." I begin breathlessly.

"Yeah" He says with his chest rising up and down quickly. This affected him just as much as it affected me.

As he is about to suck his fingers clean, I take his hand and put them inside my mouth, sucking to which he groans.

"Tu seras mi muerte" He says to me as I smile at him. I know what that means. You will be my death.

"I love you Isla Davis" He breaks the two minute comfortable silence with the most shocking love confession out of the blue, I look at him with wide eyes.

This isn't the first time he had said the words but it was the first time after six years.

"Te quiero Abel Garcia" I make my confession in his own language to which he grins and pulls me in a long, passionate, breathtaking kiss.

"Let's go home so I can finally fuck you" He says as excitement floods through me.

Yeah. Let's go home...

( ᴗ͈ᆺᴗ͈ )つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚。

author's note:

bruh! I'm so sorry if the smut was horrible. I promise I will not rob u!!

sorry for the late update, i have two books on going so yeah...

Thank you so much for the support & don't even try to ask if this chapter is based in true events (yes it is).

LOVE<3