epilogue

Isla Garcia X Abel Garcia

Isla:

eight years later
*sponge bob's voice*

"Where's Hera and Ares?" Abel asks panicked. He has been such a great father to our twins and such a great husband to me. He has handled my pregnancy so good and he still is although I'm too much too handle at times. It's the hormones, but he puts up with it without complaints.

Everyone says that after the honeymoon the marriage becomes dull and the love fades but to us it's the complete opposite. Everyday the love grows more than it has the other day and I couldn't be more grateful because this is what I have wanted since I was a little girl. My dream was to make my own company, earn my own money, build my own career with my family by my side, and I have achieved it and I couldn't be happier.

"I don't know they're probably playing hide and seek again. I'm pregnant Abel, I'm really not in the mood to chase you kids around"

"You kids? Are you referring to me as a kid?"

"Abel you're really getting on my nerves, just leave to the kids"

"I see they're in the garden running around. Now who made my wife mad?"

"You, by leaving this baby in me"

"My beautiful, lovely wife. Not have you only blessed me with your presence and everything of you in my life but you have already blessed me with two beautiful angels, I can't wait to meet the third one my love. You are such a great mother, I can't wait to raise them all together"

"Only three kids, no more"

"If you say no more than no more mi sol. It's your body, you decide" He kisses my forehead.

When did I get so lucky?

"Why are you crying amore? Did I do something wrong?"

"It's just, I love you" I sob my heart out as he laughs and pulls me into a hug.

"Don't laugh at me" I cry.

"I wouldn't dare"

"Mommy, daddy come outside to see the snow man we have build from mud"

We both laugh as we join the kids outside to play with them. The three of them kiss my pregnant belly and talk to the baby at least five times a day, I also talk to my baby, I want to make her feel loved even before she joins us. Abel is being so gentle and nice to the kids especially to our daughter, he's already so protective of her, that's my little princess he says.

I am the luckiest woman in the world.

🫀

Abel:

I am the luckiest man in the world.

( ᴗ͈ᆺᴗ͈ )つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚。

A/N:

I can't believe this book is over...

Thank you so much to everyone for the support and for the love you have been showing me and this book. I would have never been able to continue this book without your support, I'm not as strong as I thought I was.

Including a future that didn't actually happen to my best friend was harder than I thought but it feels like it is the best thing I could have done for her, this is the life she would finally have if she decided to stay, so if you are struggling with your mental health especially having suicidal thoughts please talk to someone about it and visit a therapist. Never keep it to yourself.

The world needs you, you are not alone and you are loved.