XXI

Isla Davis

"What are you saying?"

"I said your father is out of jail"

"How is that possible and how the fuck are you alive?"

"If I were you I wouldn't cuss out the man you made love to"

"I didn't make love to you. You fucking raped me bastard"

"Oh you're so brave now? Let's recreate that Isla, I can make you feel good and you know that" He stepped closer and closer to me until there was no space between us.

"No, step back. Stay the fuck away from me" I told him but he wouldn't stop, I want to yell. I want to yell but it's so hard to get anything out of my chest but once he began kissing me was when I actually screamed from the top of my lungs.

"Isla" A familiar comforting voice called for me.

"Isla, wake up"

I woke up shaking like crazy, when I realised it was just a dream I was relieved but also devastated that they wont leave me alone, he is everywhere, imprinted in my body and mind. His unwanted hands everywhere and that's when I began sobbing like a little kid.

"Shh, it's okay love. I'm here now" Abel reassured me as I cried against his chest. His hug was protective as if he wanted to protect me from the world as if he didn't protect me I would break but what he didn't know is that I was already broken and there was no going back, nothing that could ever save me from myself or my life.

"I can't live like this anymore Abel, I just can't" I sobbed against his chest as the words left my mouth.

"Please don't say this to me, it's over now Isla please we can survive it together you know you can" He begs and I can feel him shaking against me. He's scared to loose me.

"I don't know if I can"

"Isla, look at me" He says as he cups my face between his hands.

"I know it's not easy trust me I really do because even though he is in jail and that asshole is dead the marks they left on you are permanent, I know that and I will never underestimate this, I just want you to know that you're not alone because I'm here now Isla and you are safe, I'm so sorry I wasn't there before and didn't catch the hints I hate myself everyday for it but I want you to know that you can rely on me and talk to me, please Isla don't shut down, please talk to me"

"I don't want you to hate yourself over me, I don't feel like I'm enough or worthy of your love and this"

"That's because he made you feel this way, those fucking bastards. I love you Isla so fucking much, hell I love you enough for the both of us and you deserve it because you deserve everything good this world has to offer and I will give it to you. Anything for you amore anything"

"I'm too damaged for you Abel, I'm sorry you have to date me and I'm like this I understand if-"

"You think I'm ashamed of you? I don't fucking care about any of that Isla, everyone can fuck off. I love every part of you, in my eyes you're the most perfect person ever I swear, please don't say this to me please, just have faith in me"

"Yeah you're right. I'm sorry it's just... I tend to have these thoughts so usually and I need-"

"Reassurance. I get it and I will give it to you everyday because it's what you deserve. I will remind you everyday just how perfect and worthy of love you are querida just please don't give up"

My tears may aswell create a fucking sea by now because they keep flooding down my cheeks and Abel catches each of them with his thumb and kisses them away.

"I have decided to visit a therapist" I tell him and leave out the rehabilitation part because he doesn't have to know about my drug addiction plus I have been clean for a few days, it's a big progress for me but when I'm with him, he's like a drug to me and I don't feel like I need drugs because with him the time flies and suddenly nothing else matters, there is nothing else just him.

"Really? That's great, I'm so proud of you Isla" *insert daddy issues intro*

"You are?" I smile like a child getting a present.

"Yeah I am" He says as he claims my lips in a soft reassuring kiss as if he is trying to tell me everything else he let out earlier, to assure me that he meant everything he said and that he was there and I felt it, I really felt it everywhere. I was so lucky for having him in my life and I count him twice when I count my blessings because that's just the way it is.

"Do you want to take a shower and then get a coffee and have breakfast?" He asks me and I enthusiastically nod making him give me an admiring smile.

"I love you" I remind him once we get in the shower.

"Te quiero" He responded with a peck.

"You're so pretty" I compliment him when I look at him in the mirror.

"Pretty?" He frowned.

"Yeah, you're really pretty"

"Don't call me that, I'm not pretty"

"Oh and what are you big guy? Sexy?"

"Am I not?"

"I don't know, I might have forgotten. Care to freshen up my memory?" I say as I slowly run my hands through his toned abs.

"I'm not taking advantage of you Isla"

"You aren't, I want this" I say as I bite his lower lip rising a growl from his throat.

"Stop holding back Garcia and fuck me so hard I forget about that dream" I say in his ear and that must have been the last straw.

"Ah fuck it" He crashes his lips into mine harshly as I moan in satisfaction against his mouth.

He undresses me and then claims my lips again leading me on the shower without breaking the kiss.

And for once I decide everything I experienced back home stay there as long as I'm in this vacation, I would enjoy it and then deal with all the problems when I get home, that's the only right thing to do.

I already love this vacation and Abel Garcia.

( ᴗ͈ᆺᴗ͈ )つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚。

author's note:

hello to my new readers! i hope you like the book so far, sorry if i'm not doing a great job :/.

thank you for the support.

LOVE.