XXV

Abel Garcia

I couldn't wait to go back home to Isla once I was done with work. I want to ask her to move in with me but I also don't want to scare her away because it's probably too soon, although we know each other for a long time. It might be all too soon for her but I just can't let her go back to her house now because I got used to having her around so quick and I love having her around.

"I'm home" I announce once I go inside. Silence.

She's probably sleeping because she would always show me a new meal receipt she learned or something.

She's not in the living room, nor in the kitchen, nor in the bedroom, bathroom. She's nowhere. Did she go out? She would tell me if she had something to do.

"Isla?" I call as panic rises through me. The drawers with her clothes empty, her stuff in the bathroom are missing.

I run to my office immediately and saw that I forgot to close it as I get closer to my desk the more my anxiety rises, I feel like throwing up.

I immediately check all the files and when I see Isla's and Minne's missing I immediately know what happend. She found the files. Isla found the files.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

How did she even get here? How did I forget to close the door?

No. How did I not tell her before she found out everything? Because I'm a fucking coward.

I try calling her but of course she blocked my number. She blocked me everywhere. When exactly did she find out everything?

She's at Minne's and I know that for sure so I run over to my car and make my way there.

I bang on Minne's door, I know I'm being rude but in fact I'm just impatient to see her and explain everything to her.

Minne's boyfriend opens the door. Of course.

"Yes?"

"Is Isla here?"

"You need her for?"

"Let me in, I will talk to her myself"

"She's not home and she gave me a strict rule not to inform you about her whereabouts or anything"

"Fine. Thanks for nothing"

I can find her within minutes asshole I'm the FBI. I can track her down anytime. People forget not to mess with me, expect for Isla of course. She can mess with me or kill me and I would say thank you. I would handle anything from her as long as she doesn't leave me. As long as she just stays.

I fucking hate myself for keeping those files like I had no business to keep them, I wasn't going to expose Isla nor her friends so why the fuck was I still keeping those stupid files? I forgot the God damn files because I was too focused on lying to my boss and hiding it from Isla and now I lost the woman I love. I'm never letting her go not as long as I'm breathing, I just fucking hope she let's me explain everything to her. Thing is she wont trust me but I will do anything to gain her trust again, to gain her love, everything.

I lost her once, I can't lose her again. It will fucking break me because she's the only one that keeps me going.

I finally track her down after almost half an hour. A friend of mine actually did because I don't have the devices and she blocked me everywhere so my phone is pretty much useless when Isla has blocked me everywhere.

She's at a park. Probably smoking. I hate that she smokes, I wish I could just make her stop.

By reporting a file to the FBI? my subconscious reminds me. Ugh, I will have to live with this guilt my whole life now don't I?

I run to my car and drive as fast as I can to where Isla is located because I'm scared she will leave and I really need to talk to her right now or I will lose my fucking mind because I will be damned it I spend today without seeing her, hearing her beautiful voice her fascinating smell, without seeing her eyes although they probably hate me and will give me a death glare which is fine, I will accept that. I will accept anything she has to throw my way because I deserve it.

I will give her time to cuss me out, get mad at me, yell at me, Gosh even hit me or hurt me in any way as long as she finally lets me in and it's willing to believe me and love me again so we can start over without any secrets and healthy. I just have her trust me and want me again, that's all. I will do anything to have my girl back, she is my whole world.

She's the sun I revolve around because when I'm with her is the only moment my life is bright.

I finally get to the place Isla is located to. My heart races as I look around for her, I feel so nervous I'm actually about to vomit, that's how nervous I feel to see her. My hands are getting all sweaty and I know I'm probably pale as fuck right now. If I don't find her I will probably have a heart attack and I'm not even exaggerating, I'm being deadass.

I finally spot her beautiful hair, I basically run towards her. I walk fast but enough to not freak her out. I guessed right, she is smoking.

"Isla" My voice break as I approach her. Get it together Garcia. Own up to your shit, to your faults.

"Hello stalker. Want to get some pictures of me to add it to your FBI files? Oh wait, they're rolled up in my joint, I have the rest of the file tho, ripped" She snaps in my face.

Oh well this isn't what I expected to run to. Isla high and furious.Lovely.

I will accept anything coming from her because I deserve it. End of.

( ᴗ͈ᆺᴗ͈ )つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。・゚ ゚。

Author's Note:

Long time no see huh??

So so sorry for the disappearance my lovely readers!!! I'm going through a break up and a big heartbreak so I needed THIS break.

Thank you for the support and hello to the new readers.

Enjoy!